搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 446|回复: 0

最后的审判 (926) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十二

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-12 15:52:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-2-15 08:15 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十二)

Chou said, 'Comparing Bo Yi and Yi Yin with Confucius, are they to be placed in the same rank?'

Mencius replied, 'No. Since there were living men until now, there never was another Confucius.'

Chou said, 'Then, did they have any points of agreement with him?'

The reply was, 'Yes. If they had been sovereigns over a hundred li of territory, they would, all of them, have brought all the princes to attend in their court, and have obtained the throne. And none of them, in order to obtain the throne, would have committed one act of unrighteousness, or put to death one innocent person. In those things they agreed with him.'

Chou said, 'I venture to ask wherein he differed from them.'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

台灣佛教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
【#PLive】20230213 星雲法師圓寂讚頌典禮 - YouTube
高度评价星云法师一生为推进佛教事业所做的奉献!愿他安息!

评:佛陀与弥勒佛(即,弥赛亚)是同一人或同一神。因此这些信众的祈愿,他都听见了。但佛陀只听得进真诚的、不带怨言的祈愿。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gong Sun Chou then said, 'Measuring the differences between Bo Yi, Yi Yin and Confucius, are they to be categorised in the same stature?'
Mencius answered back, 'Nothing. For the reason that there had existence alive men up to the time of right now, there not under any circumstances was another Confucius.'
Gong Sun Chou said, 'On top of everything, did Bo Yi and Yi Yin have any subjects and matters of approximation with Confucius?'

The reply was, 'Yes. They really had. If they had been sovereigns over a hundred li of area, they would, all of them, have brought every single one of the princes to go to regularly in their court, and have obtained the sovereignty. And not any of them, in the expectation of obtain the sovereign power, would have carried out one act of heinous unjustness and malversation, or extirpate one blameless person. In terms of those things Bo Yi and Yi Yin would approve of Confucius.'
Gong Sun Chou said then, 'I risk to ask in what manner Confucius diverged from Bo Yi and Yi Yin and all others.'

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The reply was, 'Yes. If they had been sovereigns over a hundred li of territory, they would, all of them, have brought every single one of the princes to go to regularly in their court, and have acquired the sovereignty. And not any of them, in the expectation of obtain the sovereign power...  

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:36

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表