搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 378|回复: 0

最后的审判 (927) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十三

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-14 18:17:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-7 19:19 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十三)

Mencius replied, 'Zai Wo, Zi Gong, and You Ruo had wisdom sufficient to know the sage. Even had they been ranking themselves low, they would not have demeaned themselves to flatter their favourite. Now, Zai Wo said, "According to my view of our Master, he was far superior to Yao and Shun." Zi Gong said, "By viewing the ceremonial ordinances of a prince, we know the character of his government. By hearing his music, we know the character of his virtue. After the lapse of a hundred ages I can arrange, according to their merits, the kings of a hundred ages - not one of them can escape me. From the birth of mankind till now, there has never been another like our Master." You Ruo said, "Is it only among men that it is so? There is the Qi-lin among quadrupeds, the Feng-huang among birds, the Tai mountain among mounds and ant-hills, and rivers and seas among rain-pools. Though different in degree, they are the same in kind. So the sages among mankind are also the same in kind. But they stand out from their fellows, and rise above the level, and from the birth of mankind till now, there never has been one so complete as Confucius."'

(To be continued)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

Rick Steves' The Holy Land: Israelis and Palestinians Today
"Offering the Most Precious Sacrifice to God" - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius answered back, 'Zi Gong, Zai Wo together with You Ruo (namely, Zi You) had intelligence and brains enough to have knowledge of the sage. Though had they been indexing and also ranking themselves sort of low-hanging, they would not have demeaned unjustifiably themselves to flatter their favourite sage. Zai Wo said explicitly, "According to all of my view of our Master, he was far higher to Yao and Shun." Zi Gong said, "By viewing the ceremonial enactments of a prince, we savvy the individuality of his governing body. By hearing his theme song and melody, we have experience of the character of his justness and majesty. After the recurrence of a hundred ages I could index and list, according to their superbness, the kings of a hundred ages - not any individual of them can escape me of course. Beginning out of the delivery of human beings to date, there has never been another in the same way as our Master." You Ruo expressed, "Is it only if among the world at large that it is in that manner? There is the Qi-lin (Kirin, by way of explanation) majestically amid beasties, also the Feng-huang (namely, phoenix) amid barnyard fowls, the Tai mountain in the middle of high ground and ant-hills, and ample amounts of rivers and seas among rain-pools. Despite being like night and day in degree, they are resembling in description. Axiomatically the sages among mankind are again just the same in description. But they in point of fact come into existence arising out of their dudes, and rise above the grouping, and from the initiation of human beings up to this time, there not for any reason has been anybody exceedingly accomplished as Confucius."'

(End of Chapter Two)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius said, 'Zai Wo, Zi Gong, and You Ruo had brainpower sufficient to know the sage. Even had they been placing themselves pretty much low, they would typically not have demeaned themselves to flatter their favourite.

(In short)
Mencius said, ruin the CCP.

中共抗疫胜利了无数次了。无一例外,这一次中共又取得了伟大的胜利 -- 真是恬不知耻

中共前领导人周恩来、江泽民自知罪大恶极,担忧很可能被后人发现并报复(掘坟、鞭尸),都选择了死无葬身之地

恬不知耻_百度百科
死无葬身之地(汉语词语) - 百度百科

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 20:33

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表