搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 437|回复: 0

最后的审判 (930) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十四

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-19 08:04:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-7 19:14 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十四)

Mencius said, 'He who, using force, makes a pretence to benevolence is the leader of the princes. A leader of the princes requires a large kingdom. He who, using virtue, practises benevolence is the sovereign of the kingdom. To become the sovereign of the kingdom, a prince need not wait for a large kingdom. Tang did it with only seventy li, and king Wen with only a hundred. When one by force subdues men, they do not submit to him in heart. They submit, because their strength is not adequate to resist. When one subdues men by virtue, in their hearts' core they are pleased, and sincerely submit, as was the case with the seventy disciples in their submission to Confucius. What is said in the Book of Poetry, "From the west, from the east, From the south, from the north, There was not one who thought of refusing submission," is an illustration of this.'

(End of Chapter Three)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

Cornerstone Church LIVE 8:30am - Sunday February 19th 2023
(Part 1) Say "Yes!" To All His Promises | Joseph Prince Ministries
(Part 2) Say "Yes!" To All His Promises | Joseph Prince Ministries
(Part 3) Say "Yes!" To All His Promises | Joseph Prince Ministries

"Oh God! I Truly Don't Deserve Your Love" | Chinese Christian ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

(In other words)
Then Mencius said, 'First he who, by using force and dominance, makes a name to benevolence is of course the king of the kings. A king of the kings requires a big kingdom. He who, using integrity, practises benevolence is the sovereign of the kingdom.
Second he who, by the name of
virtue, practises benevolence is the king of the kingdom. To become the sovereign of the kingdom, a king stand in need not a large kingdom. Due to the fact that Shang Tang then introduced it with only seventy li, and king Wen carried out it barely a hundred li. When one by force quickly renders powerless people...
Then Mencius said, 'He who, by using force and dominance, makes a name to benevolence is by all means the king of the kings. He who, by the name of virtue, practises benevolence is the king of the kingdom. To become the sovereign of the kingdom, a king stand in need not a large kingdom. This is because Shang Tang did it with only seventy li, and king Wen with barely a hundred li.

(Gathering the shades letter above)
The first name of the king of kings is green. The second name of the king of kings and the third are brick red. The last name of the king of kings is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Then Mencius said, 'He who, by using force together with dominance, makes a name to benevolence is of course the king of the kings. A king of the kings requires a big kingdom. And he who, by the name of good, exercises and provides benevolence is the lord of the kingdom. To unobjectionably become the sovereign of the kingdom, a lord stand in need of not an exceedingly large king's region. This is because Shang Tang then exercised it with barely seventy li, and king Wen exercised it then with only a hundred li. When one by using force subdues men and women, they do not carry follow the orders of him in innermost being. Unconditionally they surrender and submit, in the context of their ability is not ample to resist or reject. At the time one subdues men by moral excellence, right and code of behaviour, in their feelings they are overjoyed, sincerely submit, in the same manner with was the case with the seventy disciples in their amenableness to Confucius. What is said in the big name Book of Poetry, "Beginning out of the west, Deriving out of the east, Deriving out of the south, Deriving out of the north, There was not exactly individual who thought of rejecting ameness," is an illustration of this Godsend.'

(End of Chapter Three)

https://www.deepl.com/translator

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

When one by force brings down people, they do not succumb to him in heart. They comply, because their strength is not adequate to resist.

(In short)
Bring down the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:02

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表