[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-24 13:09:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-30 18:09 编辑

The Kolbrin Bible

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Some Fragments from a Much Damaged
Section Most of Which Has Been Destroyed

Fragment 1

O enfolded, sleeping soul, unaware of the life fountain within from which you may drink, unfeeling of the throbbing life all about us, now is your hour. Prepare yourself for the great awakening. The bright light of wisdom awaits to encircle you, as you stand before the awful door within the Sacred Temple of Mystery.
That the light of Truth may be a sure guide amidst the dark gloom of earthly life, a certain aid enabling you to find the way of your eternal spirit, you are not unknowing of your inner wisdom. It is the key to everlasting life in the glorious place beyond the Western veil.
O live my soul, awaken, hear me. Let not my love and my sacrifice be in vain, let not all my hopes turn to dust within the tomb.* Can love become soil and hope become sand? Never, for the grave is not the destination of the sublime attributes which ennoble the nature of man.
Man is as a flame burning in water, as it is written on the pillars without. His soul is as the rosebud awaiting the kiss of the sun to awaken it to bloom. His nature is as the day which is ever accompanied by the night.

Source: The Kolbrin Bible.pdf

*Comment: Who deserves to say such a thing? Only Jesus Christ. The concept of time was created for humanity by God in Genesis 1:14-19.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Reference:

The Kolbrin Bible

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
From the Fragments of Damaged Section. Most of Which Has Been thoroughly Destroyed

Fragment 10

This is authentically my internal and complete prayer, O Lofty Holy Spirit, put your name down my prayer. O fellow citizen and inhabiter among the fundamental region of definiteness, hear me there and then. O Great Spring of Wisdom, distinctly hear me.

O Sympathiser and Good friend of the inner being soundlessness, hear me. I, Your cherished son, come into your presence with hopeful expectation and also humbleness.

Give the go-ahead to that my breath of life be unobjectionably admitted straight into the Glorious Audience Chamber in the middle of the two regions expeditiously.

And I, Your cherished son, come into your presence with hopeful belief in a HIGHER power and also humbleness. O Mighty Origin of the lineament-bearing light of day, grant cordially me a listening. O The Distinguished One seated loftily on The Holy Throne in the rear of The Extensive Solar Round, just hear me. Sincerely all homage to you Lofty God, Commander of the every single body of human beings. I, Your cherished son, come into Your presence with Holy faith furthermore humility. My each separate thought and deed are exceptionally devoted to Your service. These things are authentically being written clearly in my heart, soul and are not for any reason meager puffs of wind from my mouth.

三位一体(三位一体的神)_百度百科
三位一体- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
三一神:一位神還是三位神? 選|金燈臺活頁刊
评:神既是三位一体,又是三位。因为圣父、圣灵曾给圣子造成了一个小难题,接着化身夫妇二人帮助解决,以考验圣子的悟性;并以此表达:圣父和圣灵既可以在圣子的身上和身边,又可以离开圣子的身体以完全不同的人的形象来帮助圣子。

牛顿翻译的古埃及天书《翠玉录》:
12.Hence I am called Hermes Trismegist, having the three parts of ye philosophy of ye whole world.
我被称为赫尔墨斯,因我拥有世界三部分的智慧。

基督教會合唱特輯紀錄片《主宰一切的那一位》見證造物主的 ...

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The Kolbrin Bible
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE (in other words)

The from first to last bright light of smartness and acumen hangs around to encircle you continually, as you stand before the horrifying door inside the Holy Temple of unfathomable firmly. This one the light of Truth might perhaps be a certain guide...

Prepare yourself for the great awakening. In a second the bright light of smartness and acumen hangs around to encircle you, as you stand before the horrifying door inside the Holy Temple of unfathomable firmly. And that the irradiance of Truth may be a sure guide amidst the sombre pitch dark of earthly life, an assured aid...

The from first to last bright light of smartness and acumen hangs around to encircle you continually, as you stand before the horrifying door inside the Holy Temple of unfathomable firmly. This one the light of Truth may be a secure in your belief guide in the dark gloom of earthly life...

(Collecting the shaded letters above)
The first name of Holy Father is green. The second name of Holy Father and third are brick red. The last name of Holy Father is blue.

The Kolbrin Bible

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
From the Fragments of Damaged Section. Most of Which Has Been thoroughly Destroyed

Fragment 1

O the enjoyably immersed, dozing off Holy Spirit, exceptionally unaware of the life spring surrounded by coming out of which you may drink, ruthlessly emotionless of the throbbing existence all about us, at this juncture all becomes your wonderful hour. Prepare yourself geared toward the exceptionally rousing from sleep. The enamelled brightening of smartness and  acumen hangs around to encircle you continually, at the same time as you stand before the horrifying door inside the Holy Temple of unfathomable firmly.

Of the kind that the light of Word may be an exact guide among the jet black dimness of earthly existence, a confirmed assistance enabling you to find the bearing of your Holy Spirit, you are not unaware completely of your within sense. It is the key to everlasting existence among the
wondrous ground farther than the Western veil.

O live my soul, awaken, hear me there. Just allow not my measureless love together with my sacrifice or effort be in vain and aimless, let not all of my expectation CHANGE into dust inside the burial ground. Might love eventually be soil and belief eventually emerge as sand? Of course not, this is because the grave is not the Holy Grail of the sound and exalted traits that ennoble to jack the mental state of human being.

Man is exactly like a bonfire burning in water, by its nature it is being written on the dusty pillars in the fresh air. In fact his soul is exactly like the ready to blossom rosebud awaiting warmly the kiss of the Holy Sun to newly awaken it
to totally come into bloom. His nature is just the same as the night which is often to go with the day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Kolbrin Bible
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

The bright light of wisdom awaits to encircle you, in the time you stand before the shockingly catastrophic door within the Sacred Temple of Mystery.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

天使对我说:“你为什么这样惊奇呢?我要将这妇人和她骑的七头十角怪兽的奥秘告诉你。(启示录 17: 7)
Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. (Revelation 17:7 NIV)

妇人:she. 而She与Xi谐音 (不信的话,你google一下,听一听两者的区别);Xi代指习近平。
妇人,即习近平,骑在七头十角的怪兽上。七头:中共中央政治局七常委。十角:习近平的名字 (角:角度;十:角度的示范,直角尺。习近平三字有十个直角;習在三个字的头上:有十个直角)。怪兽:中国共产党。妇人骑在七头十角怪兽上:以习近平为首的党中央领导下的中国共产党。

--这是圣经的最后一个预言。其中启示录第十七章的第十、第十一节正在发生。为什么是最后一个预言?因为“日子近了”。

启示录17 CCB - 大淫妇的下场 - Bible Gateway
Revelation 17 NIV - Babylon, the Prostitute on the Beast

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:12

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表