本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-7 18:59 编辑

我是佛…

禅门里有这么一段故事:
有一天,信徒问禅师:“什么是佛?” 禅师十分为难地望着信徒,说道:“这,不可以告诉你,因为告诉你,你也不会相信!”
信徒说:“师父!您的话我怎敢不信!我是很诚恳地来向你问道的。”
禅师点点头,说道:“好吧!你既然肯相信,我告诉你:你就是佛啊!”
信徒惊疑地大叫:“我是佛,我怎么不知道呢?”
禅师说:“因为你不敢承担啊!”
古往今来很多人不敢承认自己是“佛”,像法融禅师不敢坐在写着“佛”的石头上,道信禅师因而笑着说:“你还有‘这个’在吗?”慧忠国师有一次喊着:“佛啊!佛啊!”侍者四处张望之后,满脸狐疑地望着国师,说:“这里没有佛,您在叫谁啊?”国师回答:“我就是在叫你啊!你为什么不敢承担呢?”
有一次,信徒向我索取一幅字,想要挂在客厅里作为提醒自己的座右铭,我立刻濡墨展纸,写了“我是佛”送给他,信徒立刻说:“我怎么敢当?师父!这一张墨宝我可不敢要!”其实每一个人本来就是“佛”,佛陀在菩提树下金刚座上悟道的那一刻,就说道:“奇哉!奇哉!大地众生皆有佛性,只因颠倒妄想不能证得。”颠倒妄想其实也是幻化无自性的,只要我们向上提起“佛”的一念,如霜露般的颠倒妄想自会消融。
回想我这一生受益于“我是佛”这三个字的地方非常之多。记得我初入佛门的时候,想到自己应该做好一个佛教徒的样子,所以我认真课诵,严守净戒;后来想想这样还不够,我应该还要担当佛陀的使者、佛教的法师,将真理的法音传播给别人,所以认真研究经教,随喜说法结缘;后来再过一些时候,我觉得做法师也是不够的,我应该进一步做菩萨,发菩提心,行菩萨道,所以我要努力行人之所不能行,忍人之所不能忍。有一天,我突然想:“我岂止想做菩萨,为什么不直下承担我是佛呢?我应该行佛所行,为佛所为才对啊!”这样一想,忽然间,心里就豁然开朗了。

摘录自:
星云大师《我是佛》 - 星云法师- 佛弟子文库

I am Buddha... (续)

Once a devotee asked me for a piece of writing to hang in his living room as a motto to remind him of himself, and I immediately put ink on paper and wrote "I am Buddha" and gave it to him. "
How dare I be? Master! I wouldn't dare to take this piece of ink!" The moment the Buddha attained enlightenment on the vajra seat under the Bodhi tree, he said, "Wonderful! Wonderful! All living beings on the earth have Buddha nature, but they cannot be proved because of inverting delusions. "Inverted delusions are actually illusions without self-nature. As long as we raise the thought of "Buddha", the upside-down delusions will melt away like frost.
Looking back on my life, I have benefited from the three words "I am Buddha" in many ways. I remember that when I first entered the Buddha's school, I thought that I should be a good Buddhist, so I carefully studied the sutras and teachings, and I followed the precepts. So I had to make an effort to do what no one could do and endure what no one could endure. One day, I suddenly thought, "I don't just want to be a bodhisattva, why don't I just assume that I am a Buddha? I should do what the Buddha does and be what the Buddha is!" Thinking in this way, suddenly my heart was enlightened.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Italics translated from Google

参考:
星云大师- 在线阅读. 多伦多书苑
释迦牟尼到底悟到了什么? 为什么他居然说这个世界没有主宰
伊斯蘭教,道教,佛教居然都預言了同一位救世主|seeker大师兄
只是我們都忘了!照著做,你也可以脫離六道輪迴成佛!| 馬臉姐

评:弥勒佛是释迦牟尼的转世。即当释迦牟尼再来人间时,是以弥勒佛的身份出现。这一点,释迦牟尼早就预见了 (或者说,经过时空旅行亲临所见)。

Lakewood Church Service | Joel Osteen Live | March 5th, 2023

Church: Angels will most likely attend church services. They can be of any human race.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

I am Buddha... (Continued)

In the past an adherent asked me especially for a piece of handwriting to hang in his living room exactly like a motto to without rest remind him of himself. Without being forced, I stayed ink on the paper and wrote "I am Buddha" and handed it to him voluntarily. "Master, how dare I be? I wouldn't dare to bring this piece of handwriting!" At the time Buddha attained enlightenment on the vajra seat under the Bodhi tree, he explicated, "Wonderful! Majestic! All human beings on earth have Buddha nature, excepting they cannot prove together with realise it because of their inverting delusions." Inverted delusions are in truth illusions on the outside of self-nature. At the time that we bring up the thought of "Buddha" upward, the inverted delusions shall melt like frost.
By dint of looking back on my entire life, I have benefited arising out of the three words "I am Buddha" to a great extent. I have memories that once first I entered the Buddha's school, I thought that I should be a hopeful Buddhist, as a result I just declaimed the sutras and teachings, and next I exactly followed the fundamental precepts. This being the case I had to make an effort to do what not any human being could possibly bring off together with endure what not any human being could endure. One day, I by surprise had knowledge of, "I don't exactly wish to be a bodhisattva, why don't I just assume such that I am a Buddha? I should do what the Buddha does and be what the Buddha is!" Thinking exactly in this way, my innermost being was suddenly enlightened.

(The End)

评:可见佛、上帝、阿拉都是同一个人或神,即所谓的“三教圣人同住世sage of the three religions live together in the world

引用文中语
佛陀在菩提树下金刚座上悟道的那一刻,就说道:“奇哉!奇哉!大地众生皆有佛性,只因颠倒妄想不能证得。”

换句话说:如谁想证得佛性(即成为觉者),还须将妄想重新颠倒过来。

"I Wish I Was With God Every Day" | Chinese Christian Song

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I am Buddha...

All human beings on earth have Buddha nature, excepting they cannot prove it by virtue of their inverting delusions." Inverted delusions are in truth illusions on the outside of self-nature. On account of the fact that we raise the thought of "Buddha", the upside-down delusions will melt away like frost.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

甄子丹近日污蔑反送中的言论,证明他与Jackie Chan一样,都是中共喂养的走狗。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:33

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表