搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 281|回复: 0

最后的审判 (937) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十六 下

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-7 16:17:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-16 19:34 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十六 下)

If from the occupiers of the shops in his market-place he do not exact the fine of the individual idler, or of the hamlet's quota of cloth, then all the people of the kingdom will be pleased, and wish to come and be his people. If a ruler can truly practise these five things, then the people in the neighbouring kingdoms will look up to him as a parent. From the first birth of mankind till now, never has any one led children to attack their parent, and succeeded in his design. Thus, such a ruler will not have an enemy in all the kingdom, and he who has no enemy in the kingdom is the minister of Heaven. Never has there been a ruler in such a case who did not attain to the royal dignity.'

(End of Chapter Five)

Source:
公孫丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

基督教會合唱詩歌《神名的意義》 - YouTube
基督教會合唱詩歌《神已帶着榮耀顯現在世界東方》 - YouTube
基督教會歌曲《没有人察覺到神的到來》【詩歌MV】 - YouTube

《阿米爱的文明》 在线阅读 - 生死书
Barrios, Enrique - Ami, Internal Civilisations.pages
詩歌MV 歌唱贊美全能神Sing the Praise of Almighty God

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

If beginning out of the renters of the stores in his market-place he do not exact the fine of the alone idler, or of any hamlet's quota of cloth, in a jiff all the human beings of the kingdom should be exhilarated, and would like to bring over their every kin and family member to settle. Only if a ruler can truly practise these five things, anytime the human beings in the proximate kingdoms should look up to him just as a parent. From the first birth of human beings until today, never has someone excited children to attack their own parent, and brought to fruition in his design. Accordingly, the ruler like that will not have enemies in all of his KINGDOM. And he who has no enemy in the kingdom has being the minister of Heaven. Not at any time has there been an extraordinary ruler on account of this who did not get hold of the majestic and marvelous dignity there.'

(End of Chapter Five)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Presuming that from the occupiers of the shops in his market-place he do not exact the fine of the individual idler..

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 15:54

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表