热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 373|回复: 0

最后的审判 (938) 以诺二书 第二十四章 创世纪补一

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-9 07:07:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-11 18:56 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

24 About the great secrets of God, which God revealed and related to Enoch; and he spoke with him face to face.

And the Lord called me; and he said to me, “Enoch, sit to the left of me with Gabriel.” And I did obeisance to the LORD.

And the LORD spoke to me: “Enoch Beloved, whatever you see and whatever things are standing still or moving about were brought to perfection by me. And I myself will explain it to you.

Before anything existed at all, from the very beginning, whatever exists I created from the non-existent, and from the invisible the visible.

Listen, Enoch, and pay attention to these words of mine! For not even to my angels have I explained my secrets, nor related to them their origin, nor my endlessness and inconceivableness, as I devise the creatures, as I am making them known to you today. For, before any visible things had come into existence, I, the ONE, moved around in the invisible things, like the sun, from east to west and from west to east.

But the sun has rest in himself; yet I did not find rest, because everything was not yet created. And I thought up the idea of establishing a foundation, to create a visible creation.

Source: 2 Enoch

https://www.deepl.com/translator

以诺二书
二十四

1 上主呼唤我;祂把我放在他的左边,我于是比加百列更贴近上主。我俯伏敬拜上主。
2 上主对我说「以诺,我要亲自向你说明你所看见的一切,或是静止的,或是活动的事物;凡这一切,我已经使它们成为完备。有关万物的创造。
在起初一切尚未被造成之前,我从无有造出现今所存有的一切,从那看不见的造出那看得见的。
3 就是天使也不知道我的奥秘,我未曾向天使述说他们的构造、或是我那无穷无尽和深不可测的创造,如今我却要让你认识我的奥秘。
4 在任何看得见的东西被造之前、在光打开之先,我在光里面运行,四周有那看不见的存有,我像他们一样,像太阳从东到西,又从西到东。
5 太阳有安息的时候;我却找不到安息,因为万物尚未被造成。我打算为万物造根基,造一个看得见的创造。

来源:
02以诺二书 - 美门堂

References (参考):

創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...

Oahspe: A New Bible - Wikipedia
Oahspe Index - Sacred Texts
潘大陸和奧斯佩預言| 老高與小茉Mr & Mrs Gao - YouTube

5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11: 5-6 NIV)

5 以诺因着信被接去,不至于见死,人也找不着他,因为神已经把他接去了;只是他被接去以先,已经得了神喜悦他的明证。 6 人非有信就不能得神的喜悦,因为到神面前来的人必须信有神,且信他赏赐那寻求他的人。(希伯来书 11: 5-6)

基督教會合唱詩歌《神名的意義》 - YouTube
基督教會合唱詩歌《神主宰萬物的方式》 - YouTube
基督教會合唱詩歌《神的審判已全部公開》 - YouTube
基督教會合唱詩歌《神已帶着榮耀顯現在世界東方》 - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

24 About the extraordinary mysteries of God, which God revealed and related to Enoch; and he sayed to him unusually face to face. (About the names of God, which God revealed to Enoch and you face to face.*)

2 Enoch (In other words)
24 On the subject of the impressively extraordinary mysteries of God, which God revealed and related to Enoch; and he spoke with him face to face.
And the Lord called me; and he said to me, “Enoch, sit to the left of me with Gabriel.” And I did obeisance to the LORD.
And the LORD spoke to me distinctly: “Enoch Beloved, whatever you see and whatever things are either standing still or moving about were brought to perfection by me. And I myself will explain it to you.

24 On the subject of the commendably extraordinary mysteries of God, which God revealed and related to Enoch; and he spoke with him face to face.
And the LORD spoke to me: “Enoch Beloved, whatever you see and whatever things are either standing still or moving about were brought to high standard by reason me. And I myself will declare it to you.
Before anything occurred or kept going, from the very beginning, whatever exists I created from the non-existent, and from the invisible the visible.

24 On the subject of the by all means extraordinary mysteries of God, which God revealed and related to Enoch; and he spoke with him face to face.
And the LORD spoke to me distinctly: “Enoch Beloved, suchlike you see and whatever things are standing still or moving about were brought to perfection by me. And I myself will explain it to you.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of God and of the Lord of Lords is Green. The second name of God and of the Lord of Lords and the third name are Brick Red. And the last name of God and of the Lord of Lords is Blue.

2 Enoch

24 About the extraordinary mysteries of God, which God distinctly deciphered and had a bearing on Enoch; with he explicated to him in a personal manner.  

All of a sudden the Lord just called me; he said significantly to me, “Enoch, relaxedly sit to the left-hand of me accompanied by Gabriel.” So I did bending of the knee to the LORD straight off.

And the LORD established to me this: “Enoch Beloved, anything you catch a glimpse of and anything is either standing still or displacing were being brought to exquisiteness because of me and subject to me. And I myself shall explain this here and now to you.

Before anything stayed alive on earth, from out of the very beginning, whatsoever lived and exists I created from the non-existent, and I jacked from the substantially invisible the visible.

Listen, Enoch, and fix attention to these argumentation of mine! The reason being to no degree even to all of my angels have I proudly explained my unfathomable secrets, nor related to all of them their beginning, nor explained my extraordinariness, majesty and timelessness, the same as I bring into existence all sorts of lives, on the GROUNDS that, I am bring into the open to both of you this current day. The reason being, afore any visible things had come into existence, and I, the single ONE, moved around in the middle of the invisible objects, the same as the sun, beginning at east to west and also from west to east.

But in spite of that the sun has rest in himself; though I did not find rest of relaxation, reason being everything was not being as yet made. So I thought up the exact idea of establishing a groundwork, to jack a famed genesis.

*这个说法等同于“在云中与耶稣基督相见”。
云:话语。

Gabriel - Wikipedia
加百列- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

Genesis 1:1-3 - God Is Creator - YouTube
Genesis: The Creation - Christian Epic Music Video - YouTube
Genesis 1 Creation Song by Robin Choo (Official Music Video)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

For, before any visible things had come into existence, I, the ONE, moved around in the invisible things, such as the sun, coming from east to west and from west to east.

Despite that the sun has rest in himself...

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

中共国的两会就是各路黑帮的大会。正在进行的人大选举,就是照猫画虎地学西方民主,实际上是骗人的把戏。假如有谁胆敢不服从,就会像胡锦涛那样被特警带出去。

照猫画虎的解释及意思-汉语词典

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 11:47

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表