搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 378|回复: 0

最后的审判 (941) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十七 中

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-14 08:38:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-15 19:27 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十七 中)

From this case we may perceive that the feeling of commiseration is essential to man, that the feeling of shame and dislike is essential to man, that the feeling of modesty and complaisance is essential to man, and that the feeling of approving and disapproving is essential to man. The feeling of commiseration is the principle of benevolence. The feeling of shame and dislike is the principle of righteousness. The feeling of modesty and complaisance is the principle of propriety. The feeling of approving and disapproving is the principle of knowledge. Men have these four principles just as they have their four limbs.

(To be continued)

Source:
公丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

贊美歌曲《全能神啊你真榮耀》【MV】 - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

From this case we may potentially make out that the feeling of commiseration is exigent to anybody, that the feeling of jadedness and shame is exigent to anybody, besides, the feeling of modesty and amenability is exigent to anybody, and that the feeling of backing together with disapproving is exigent to anybody. The feeling of commiseration in truth is the fundamental of benevolence. The feeling of jadedness and shame is the fundamental of righteousness. The feeling of modesty and good-naturedness is the axiom and basis of propriety. The feeling of backing along with disapproving is the fundamental of knowledge. Anybody in fact has these four fundamentals resembling he has one's four limbs.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The feeling of commiseration is the regulation of benevolence. The feeling of shame and malice is the principle of righteousness.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 17:02

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表