搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 363|回复: 0

最后的审判 (942) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十七 下

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-15 08:19:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-15 19:34 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十七 下)

When men, having these four principles, yet say of themselves that they cannot develop them, they play the thief with themselves, and he who says of his prince that he cannot develop them plays the thief with his prince. Since all men have these four principles in themselves, let them know to give them all their development and completion, and the issue will be like that of fire which has begun to burn, or that of a spring which has begun to find vent. Let them have their complete development, and they will suffice to love and protect all within the four seas. Let them be denied that development, and they will not suffice for a man to serve his parents with.'

(End of Chapter Six)

Source:
公丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

基督教會合唱詩歌《神已帶着榮耀顯現在世界東方》 - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Whilst men, having these four fundamentals, until this time declare of themselves that they cannot exercise all of them, they play the larcenist, and he who unobjectionably mentions of his king that he cannot exercise all of them plays the larcenist with his king. Since each separate human being has these four fundamentals in oneself, allow him have knowledge to hand him every single one of their enlargement and bringing about, and the issue will be exactly like that of fire which has BEGUN to dimly enflame, or that of a spring which has begun to find one or other fissure. Let them have their enjoyably complete success and they will suffice to extremely cherish and protect all things within the whole four seas. Let them be disacknowledged that development, and they will not satisfy for a person to satisfy his parents with.'

https://www.deepl.com/translator

(End of Chapter Six)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

When men, having these four regulations, yet say of themselves that they cannot develop them, they play the thief with themselves, and he who says of his prince that he cannot develop them plays the thief with his prince.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 00:14

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表