热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 516|回复: 0

最后的审判 (943) 以诺二书 第二十六章 创世纪补三

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-15 17:01:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-13 19:58 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

26 God summons from the very lowest things a second time, so that Arkhas, both heavy and red, should come out.  

And I called out a second time into the very lowest things, and I said, ‘Let one of the invisible things come out visibly, solid.’

And Arkhas came out, solid and heavy and very red. And I said, ‘Open yourself up, Arkhas, and let what is born from you become visible!’ And he disintegrated himself. There came out an age, dark, very large, carrying the creation of all lower things. And I saw how good it was.

And I said to him, ‘Come down low and become solid! And become the foundation of the lowest things!’ And it came about. And he came down and became solid. And he became the foundation of the lowest things. And there is nothing lower than the darkness, except nothing itself.

Source: 2 Enoch

https://www.deepl.com/translator

以诺二书
二十六

1「我第二次叫那些最低等的物质,我说:『让那看不见的其中一个出来,成为实质的和看得见的!』亚哈斯于是走出来,他是实质的、重重的、漆黑的。2 我看他为合宜的。
3 我对他说:『下到低处,成为有实质的!你要作最低等物质的根基!』他于是下到低处,成为有实质的。他成为最低等物质的根基。除了无有之外,没有甚么是低于那黑暗的。

来源:
02以诺二书 - 美门堂

References (参考):

創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...

5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11: 5-6 NIV)

5 以诺因着信被接去,不至于见死,人也找不着他,因为神已经把他接去了;只是他被接去以先,已经得了神喜悦他的明证。 6 人非有信就不能得神的喜悦,因为到神面前来的人必须信有神,且信他赏赐那寻求他的人。(希伯来书 11: 5-6)

基督教會合唱詩歌《神名的意義》 - YouTube
贊美詩歌《國度美景常新》MV【英音中字】 - YouTube

霍金晚年究竟發現了什麼?為什麼他堅信上帝不存在?臨終遺作 ...

评:霍金对上帝的看法是不值一驳的 (想一想,宇宙的历史与人类的历史)。在这方面,他的前妻的表现是值得赞扬的。另外,他对外星人的观点也是极端幼稚的。
那些不相信上帝曾经存在的,重新看一看上帝的其中一个名字不是明明在“BEING”里面吗?(上帝的中间名存在于“existence and also being"当中。)

基督教會音樂劇《萬國敬拜全能神》喜迎主耶穌再來【贊美詩歌】

评:但是,主耶穌再來,这使得很多人都不高兴。因为这搅了他们的好事儿。不然,主耶穌怎么只能在最不起眼的媒体、最受攻击的教会里找到一席之地呢?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

26 (In other words)
At the time I fiercely shouted into the very lowest things a second time, ‘Let one of the invisible things come into being visibly, solid.’
And Arkhas distinctly upsprang, hard, very red and heavy.

26 God summons from the very lowest things a second time, so that Arkhas, both heavy and red, should amenably come out.  
And I called out for a second time into the very lowest things, so I said, ‘Let one of the invisible things come out visible, solid.’
And he then dispersed himself. There came out an age, dark, very large, bearing creation work of all lower things. And I discovered how good it was.

At the time I cleanly shouted into the very lowest things a second time, ‘Let one of the invisible things come into being visibly, solid.’
And Arkhas distinctly became visible, much heavy, solid and very red.

(Collecting the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and third are brick red. The last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

2 Enoch

26 God summons beyond doubt coming from the lowest things a second time, in order for Arkhas, both red and weighty, should wake up and begin to work. (God summons you in the name of God wake up and begin to work.)

26 The truly underlying things were being mandated to come out of there by God again, in such a manner, Arkhas, both flaming red and weighty, should expose itself.

Another time I in a jiff screamed straight into the truly nethermost things, and next I said, ‘Let one of the invisible things come into being visibly, in solid form.’

And Arkhas came into being, so firm, weighty and so red. And next distinctly I said, ‘Open yourself up, Arkhas, then let the thing that is born from you unobjectionably become visible there!’ And he next off dissipated unconditionally himself. There came into being a pre-historic age, so dusky, indeed big, carrying the existence and creation of the whole amount lower and subjacent matters. At the time I caught sight of how well-favored surely it was.

And next off I said to him, ‘Go down and come to be exceedingly solid and also full!
And end up being the foundation of the lowest things!’ And it distinctly brought into existence. He came down and just became solid there. And he became the extraordinary foundation of the lowest things. Alongside, there is absolutely nothing lower than the horrifying total darkness, except nothing itself.

评:这话语的风格,与翠玉录 (Emerald Tablet) 非常相似。大多数人弄不懂是什么意思 -- 这就是“天书”的意思吧。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

26 God summons from the very lowest things a second time, so that Arkhas, both heavy and red, should come out.

And I called out for a second time into the very lowest things, and I said, ‘Let one of the invisible things come out visibly, solid.’

There came out an age, dark, much immense, carrying the creation of all lower or subjacent things. At that point I saw how good it was.

(In short)

God summons to ruin the CCP.

上帝曾挽救了一个将被开除地球籍贯的国家。这个国家非但不知感恩上帝,还派杀手来暗算上帝。到此,上帝将曾经发出去的恩德收回了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 14:47

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表