搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 369|回复: 0

最后的审判 (944) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十八 上

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-19 13:49:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-23 06:32 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十八 上)

Mencius said, 'Is the arrow-maker less benevolent than the maker of armour of defence? And yet, the arrow-maker's only fear is lest men should not be hurt, and the armour-maker's only fear is lest men should be hurt. So it is with the priest and the coffin-maker. The choice of a profession, therefore, is a thing in which great caution is required. Confucius said, "It is virtuous manners which constitute the excellence of a neighbourhood. If a man, in selecting a residence, do not fix on one where such prevail, how can he be wise?" Now, benevolence is the most honourable dignity conferred by Heaven, and the quiet home in which man should dwell.

(To be continued)

Source:
公丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

Lakewood Church Service | Joel Osteen Live | March 19th, 2023

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Mencius erstwhile said, 'Is the jagged arrow-maker less benevolent than the exceptional maker of armour of defence? This being said, the good arrow-maker's only irrational fear is fewer men should not be injured, along with the exceptional armour-maker's only fear is just in case men should be hurt. So it is with the good priest and the exceptional coffin-maker. This being so, the freedom of choice of a career is a thing where key caution is being required. Exceptionally Confucius said then, "It is justice and blameless behaviours which constitute the exquisiteness of a neighbourhood. In case somebody, in selecting a cosy residence, do not fix on one where these bring, how can he be well-informed?" Straight off, benevolence is the maximal honourable lordliness dispensed by Heaven, and the enjoyably calm residence where man should exist and lodge.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

(To be continued)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

The choice of a profession, therefore, is a thing in which great caution is required. Then Confucius said, "It is virtuous manners which constitute the excellence of a neighbourhood. If a man, in selecting a residence, do not fix on one where such prevail, how can he be wise?"

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

可恶的中共病毒让笔者也染病了,现正在治疗中。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:04

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表