搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 377|回复: 0

最后的审判 (945) 孟子•公孙丑上 续十八 下

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-20 11:12:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-21 16:25 编辑

公孫丑上 - Gong Sun Chou I (续十八 下)

Since no one can hinder us from being so, if yet we are not benevolent - this is being not wise. From the want of benevolence and the want of wisdom will ensue the entire absence of propriety and righteousness;-- he who is in such a case must be the servant of other men. To be the servant of men and yet ashamed of such servitude, is like a bowmaker's being ashamed to make bows, or an arrow-maker's being ashamed to make arrows. If he be ashamed of his case, his best course is to practise benevolence. The man who would be benevolent is like the archer. The archer adjusts himself and then shoots. If he misses, he does not murmur against those who surpass himself. He simply turns round and seeks the cause of his failure in himself.'

(End of chapter seven)

Source:
公丑上- Gong Sun Chou I - Mengzi - Chinese Text Project

原文及白话译文:
《孟子·公孙丑上》原文及翻译

参考:
孔孟_百度百科
公孫丑_百度百科
Mencius - Wikipedia
《孟子》中的规矩之道 - 党建网
孟子- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
孟子与“孔孟之道”的形成 - 光明网

孔子和孟子核心思想的区别? - 知乎
孟子(战国时期儒家代表人物) - 百度百科
孟子仁政學說的內容及其價值--理論-人民網
什么是孔孟之道孔孟知道的精髓是什么-趣历史网

孔子并非是孟子的老师,孔孟之间的关系,原来是这样的 - 搜狐
孔子、老子、庄子、孙子、孟子之间有什么关系?他们同时代吗?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Since no one can hamper us from being so, if yet in reality we are not benevolent - this is being not desirable and not wise. From the shortage of benevolence and the shortage of wisdom will exist the absolute absence of propriety, justice and blamelessness;-- he who is in such an exemplification must be the hireling of other men. To be the attendant of men and yet discountenanced of such subjugation, is identical to a bowmaker's being ashamed to beget bows, and also exactly like an arrow-maker's being ashamed to make a drawing of arrows. If he be just ashamed of his situation, his leading proceeding is to exercise benevolence and goodness. The man who would be kindhearted is resembling the archer. Any archer makes ready himself and within a short period of time begins to gun down then again. In case he misses, he does not murmur in defiance of those who excel himself. Taking into consideration, he unobjectionably comes around and tries to find the ground of his defeat in himself.'

(End of chapter seven)

评:古埃及亡灵书里暗示,不是没有上帝和天使,只是人们没有细心观察。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Presuming he be rather ashamed of his case, his best course is to practise benevolence.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

中共目前的外交策略是以战促和。具体说,它禁不起与美国的直接对抗,它就暗中扶植代理人进行对抗。典型的代表就是北韩。是北韩在不断地发射导弹吗?明明是中共在做。一个北韩够吗?显然不够。所以,它是个麻烦制造者,而不是和谈促进者。谁想找中共作为和谈协调人,就打错了算盘。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:44

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表