热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 356|回复: 0

最后的审判 (946) 以诺二书 第二十七章 创世纪补四

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-21 15:24:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-3-28 19:37 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

27. About how God founded the water, and surrounded it with light, and established on it seven islands.  

“And I gave the command: ‘Let there be taken some of the light and some of the darkness.’ And I said, ‘Become thickened, and be wrapped around with light!’ And I spread it out, and it became water. And I spread it out above the darkness, below the light. And thus I made the solid waters, that is to say, the Bottomless. And I made a foundation of light around the water. And I created seven great circles inside it, and I gave them an appearance of crystal, wet and dry, that is to say glass and ice, and to be the circuit for water and the other elements. And I pointed out to each one of them his route, to the seven stars, each one of them in his own heaven, so that they might travel accordingly.

And I saw how good it was. And I made a division between the light and between the darkness, that is to say, in the middle of the waters, this way and that way. And I said to the light that it should be day, and to the darkness I commanded that it should be night. And evening came, and again morning came, that is the first day.

Source: 2 Enoch

References (参考):
創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...

5 By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11: 5-6 NIV)

5 以诺因着信被接去,不至于见死,人也找不着他,因为神已经把他接去了;只是他被接去以先,已经得了神喜悦他的明证。 6 人非有信就不能得神的喜悦,因为到神面前来的人必须信有神,且信他赏赐那寻求他的人。(希伯来书 11: 5-6)

问题:古埃及亡灵书中称赞冥界中优秀的飞行员。然而,谁是那些优秀的飞行员?

基督教會詩歌《國度》頌讚基督的國度降臨在人間 - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch (In other words)

27. About how in the first place the water and came closer it with light were solely founded by God, and how the seven islands were grounded higher than it by God.

27. About how the water, and surrounded it with light, were in essence founded by God, and how the seven islands made on top of it by God.   
And then I gave the first order: "Let there be shown around some of the light and some of the darkness." And I said, "Be rather thickened, along with be spread thickly over with light!"

27. About how in the first place the seawater and came closer it with light were solely founded by God, and how the seven islands were built situated on it by God.

(Collecting the shaded letters above)
The first name of God is green. The second name of God and the third name are brick red. The last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

2 Enoch

27. About how the water and came closer it with light were solely founded by God, and how the seven islands made on top of it by God.   

And I just gave manifestly the command: "Let there be shown around some of the light and some of the darkness." And next I said aloud, "Become thickened, along with be spread thickly over using light!" And I began spreading it out, and it became a lot of water. And next I spread it out below the light, above the darkness. This being so I unobjectionably made the solid waters, that is to say, the inexhaustible and bottomless. And I brought into being an earthy foundation of light around the water. And also I made seven big circles inside it, along with I gave them an exquisite appearance of crystal, wet and dry, that is to say glass and cold ice, and to be the circuit for water and the other unobjectionable elements. And I explicated to each one of them his passage, toward the seven stars, each respective of them in his own heaven, in such a manner they might perhaps rove befittingly.

Then I caught sight of how good it was. And also I made clearly a division between the light along with of the gloomy darkness, namely, in the middle of the waters, this way and that way. And next I said to the light that it should be day, and to the darkness I commanded that it should be night. And evening just came, as well morning came, that is the first day.

那些冒充至高者的人,他们既没有见过天使、仙子、女神,也没有在天上接受过朝拜,更看不懂经文。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

27. About how God founded the water, and surrounded continually it with light, and established on it seven islands.
“And I gave the command: ‘Let there be accepted some of the light and some of the darkness.’

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:20

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表