热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 334|回复: 0

最后的审判 (954) 路加福音 第二十三章 续一

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-9 18:51:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-4-17 20:08 编辑

Luke 23 续一
King James Version

15 No, nor yet Herod: for I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him.

16 I will therefore chastise him, and release him.

17 (For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)

18 And they cried out all at once, saying, Away with this man, and release unto us Barabbas:

19 (Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.)

20 Pilate therefore, willing to release Jesus, spake again to them.

21 But they cried, saying, Crucify him, crucify him.

22 And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.

23 And they were instant with loud voices, requiring that he might be crucified. And the voices of them and of the chief priests prevailed.

(To be continued)

Source:
Luke 23 King James Version
Luke 23 NIV - Then the whole assembly rose and led
Luke 23 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

___________________________________________________________________________________

路 加 福 音 23 (续一)

15 就 是 希 律 也 是 如 此 , 所 以 把 他 送 回 来 。 可 见 他 没 有 做 甚 麽 该 死 的 事 。

16 故 此 , 我 要 责 打 他 , 把 他 释 放 了 。 ( 有 古 卷 在 此 有 :

17 每 逢 这 节 期 , 巡 抚 必 须 释 放 一 个 囚 犯 给 他 们 。 )

18 众 人 却 一 齐 喊 着 说 : 除 掉 这 个 人 ! 释 放 巴 拉 巴 给 我 们 !

19 这 巴 拉 巴 是 因 在 城 里 作 乱 杀 人 , 下 在 监 里 的 。

20 彼 拉 多 愿 意 释 放 耶 稣 , 就 又 劝 解 他 们 。

21 无 奈 他 们 喊 着 说 : 钉 他 十 字 架 ! 钉 他 十 字 架 !

22 彼 拉 多 第 三 次 对 他 们 说 : 为 甚 麽 呢 ? 这 人 作 了 甚 麽 恶 事 呢 ? 我 并 没 有 查 出 他 甚 麽 该 死 的 罪 来 。 所 以 , 我 要 责 打 他 , 把 他 释 放 了 。

23 他 们 大 声 催 逼 彼 拉 多 , 求 他 把 耶 稣 钉 在 十 字 架 上 。 他 们 的 声 音 就 得 了 胜 。

(未完,待续)

来源
路加福音23 Chinese Union Version (Simplified)
#圣经朗读#听圣经#圣经#圣经故事路加福音23章圣经和合本 ...

参考:
路加福音
路加福音第23章逐节注解、祷读

靈修音樂詩歌- 2022 基督教會贊美詩歌合輯(連續播放)

禱告詩歌| 贊美詩歌合輯- 2022 基督教會靈修詩歌集(連續播放)
贊美詩歌合輯- 2022 基督教會靈修詩歌集(連續播放) - YouTube

How do you describe pyramid?

Majestic and mysterious, exquisite and old building - pyramid in Egypt.

This is the design and impresa of everlasting God.

Majestic and mysterious, exquisite and old building - pyramid on Mars.

Majestic and mysterious, exquisite and old building - pyramid on Moon.

Majestic and mysterious, exquisite and old building - pyramid under sea.

为什么金字塔具有多边的底座,下大、上小的形状?因为,大是上帝,小也是上帝。上帝是具有多变的本领:当把自己变大,行星变小时,就可任意移动行星。而当上帝把自己变小时,他就来到了地球。金字塔的顶端是小的,却在最高位置。

Note: Chinese 多边 and 多变, are with similar sounds.

什么是偈语?
举一个埃及神话中的例子:当塞特荷鲁斯战斗时 (Just at the time Set fought Horus),塞特损失了的一个睾丸,意思是下面少了一个零件,即少字变成了荷鲁斯的一只眼被塞特挖去,其含义是:斯字左边还剩一只眼,是个共字,两只(zhi, 黑体音:字)变一只(zhi, 黑体音:字),即:两字变一字,把右边的斤放到上面,成为字*;眼的汉语拼音YAN被挖去了一只(即挖去A),还剩1只眼,at last就变成了:YIN (塞特神荷鲁斯神的last name);而发个音的汉字隐藏在塞字中间部分(说,既在荷鲁斯神的名字,也在塞特神的名字中)。
无论是荷鲁斯还是塞特,都是一个神。这在笔者解读的古埃及亡灵书中表现的十分明显。神话就是神的话语。

*兵(汉语文字)_百度百科

What A Beautiful Name - Hillsong Worship - YouTube

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Luke 23 续一
King James Version

15 No, nor yet Herod: being that I sent you to him; and, lo, nothing worthy of extermination is being done unto him.

16 Therefore, beyond question I want chastise him, then release this human being.

17 (For of obligation he need exempt and discharge a prisoner unto them at all jamborees.)

18 And they exclaimed all in combination, saying, Do away with this human being, and extricate unto us Barabbas:

19 (Who for a further underground activity made in the area adjacencies, and for murder, was cast into the prison.)

20 On the grounds of this, Pilate, in agreement to release Jesus, rather than to cast him into the prison, explained to all of them every so often.

21 But they kept shouting, saying, Crucify Jesus, crucify Jesue.

22 And Pilate insisted unto all of them the third time, Why, what bad thing hath he made? I have singly found no need of dying in him: so I need chastise extremely him, and also let him go free of charge.

23 And they were instant with jarring maunders, exclaiming aloud that Jesus might be crucified

(To be continued)

这个世界,真正有信仰的人不多呀!幸运的是,上帝身边有许许多多天使。

___________________________________________________________________________________

Luke 23 续一
King James Version

18 And they cried out in unison, saying, Away with this man, and then release unto us Barabbas:
19 (Who for a certain sedition made in the city, and for murder, was cast into prison.)

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

Has Macron been made drunk with the wine of Xi Jinping? Let us find out from Holy Bible.

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication cheekily, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. Revelation 17 King James Version "cheekily" is added.

Because "kings" has a meaning of leaders; and "she" really means Xi, accordingly "her" means Xi Jinping or Xi Jinping's. So, we have the sentence as follows:
2 With whom the leaders of the earth have committed fornication cheekily, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of Xi
Jinping's fornication.

(Gathering the bold letters above)
The
leader of France has been made drunk with the wine of Xi Jinping's fornication.

Macron is calling on other European countries to wake up even though he is in such a drunken state.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:58

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表