热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 222|回复: 0

最后的审判 (967) 路加福音 第二十四章 其七

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-29 08:57:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-8 11:14 编辑

Luke 24
King James Version

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

(To be continued)

Source:

Luke 24 King James Version

Luke 24:1–53 ESV - But on the first day of the…
Luke 24 NIV - Jesus Has Risen - On the first day of
Luke 24 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

蔡少芬信徒親臨以色列聖城觸摸哭牆感受世代苦難|耶路撒冷 ...

___________________________________________________________________________________

路加福音 24

38 耶稣说:“你们为什么愁烦?为什么心里起疑念呢? 39 你们看我的手、我的脚,就知道实在是我了。摸我看看!魂无骨无肉,你们看,我是有的。” 40 说了这话,就把手和脚给他们看。

来源:
路加福音24 CUVMPS - 从死里复活
和合本圣经• 路加福音第24章耶稣复活、在以马忤斯的路上

参考
路加福音
路加福音第24章逐节注解、祷读

因为时候到了,审判要从神的家起首。若是先从我们起首,那不信从神福音的人将有何等的结局呢?(彼得前书 4:17)

For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:17)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Luke 24
King James Version

38 Why are ye rather jittery and alarmed? as well as what kind of thoughts do come into existence among your innermost being at the moment? Jesus said unto every single one of them.

39 Personally make an observation of my hands along with my both feet, and that it is exactly I myself: and STRONGLY touch me, and see; this is because a spirit hath not flesh together with bones conjointly, all the same see me have.

40 And in the process of Jesus had like this spoken, he exhibited his hands together with his feet to them.

(To be continued)

Hezekiah Walker New Video "Every Praise" - YouTube

Luke 24
King James Version

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? in addition why do doubts arise in your hearts at the moment?
39 Preoccupiedly behold my hands and my feet...

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 08:19

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表