热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 261|回复: 0

最后的审判 (968) 路加福音 第二十四章 其八

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-29 17:26:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-8 11:10 编辑

Luke 24
King James Version

41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the
Scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

(To be continued)

Source:

Luke 24 King James Version

Luke 24:1–53 ESV - But on the first day of the…
Luke 24 NIV - Jesus Has Risen - On the first day of
Luke 24 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

《獻新歌給榮耀主》曲: 李佳恩/碧候詩班於蘆洲功學社演唱

___________________________________________________________________________________

路加福音 24

41 他们正喜得不敢信,并且稀奇,耶稣就说:“你们这里有什么吃的没有?” 42 他们便给他一片烧鱼[a], 43 他接过来,在他们面前吃了。

等候主的应许
44 耶稣对他们说:“这就是我从前与你们同在之时所告诉你们的话说:摩西的律法、先知的书和诗篇上所记的,凡指着我的话都必须应验。” 45 于是耶稣开他们的心窍,使他们能明白圣经。 46 又对他们说:“照经上所写的,基督必受害,第三日从死里复活, 47 并且人要奉他的名传悔改、赦罪的道,从耶路撒冷起直传到万邦。

(未完 待续)

来源:
路加福音24 CUVMPS - 从死里复活
和合本圣经• 路加福音第24章耶稣复活、在以马忤斯的路上

参考
路加福音

耶稣复活
路加福音第24章逐节注解、祷读

品嚐五餅二魚以色列與巴勒斯坦自治區之爭|向世界出發2 ...
蔡少芬耶路撒冷背負十字架重踏耶穌走過的苦路十四站|聖墓 ...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Luke 24
King James Version

41 And at the time they already believed not on grounds of bliss, and amazement, Jesus said unto all of them, Have ye in this location any meat?

42 And they gave him a length of a broiled fish, and a segment of a GOLDEN honeycomb.

43 And Jesus took the fish and the golden honeycomb, and did eat and finish all the things in the presence of all of them expeditiously.

44 And soon afterward Jesus said unto them, These are the verses which I explicated unto you, at that time I was before this in the company of you, that every bit of things would be actually finished, of the kind that had being written in the law of Moses, and in the direction of the extraordinary prophets, and in the major psalms, in respect to me.

45 And at that time opened Jesus their realisation of, that they might possibly identify and comprehend the Word of God,

46 And explicated unto all of them, likewise it is written, and by means of this it behooved Christ to suffer, together with to rise beginning out of the demised the third day indisputably:*

47 And that repentance together with remission of sins should be then spread in his name in the midst of all nations, BEGINNING out of downtown of Jerusalem.

(To be continued)

*46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, (New International Version)

经文第41-43节是了解经文意义的最具代表性的例子。如broiled的前面要有一个带g的词, fish在这里是因为含有is;再如honeycomb一般是golden. 第43节部分重复第42节的内容的目的:是为了像接龙一般地连贯上帝之名。
而面对那些古老的史诗,某些历史学家的评论是:这些句子不断地在重复 - 但他们不了解重复的原因。
再者,阿努纳奇驱使人类开采“Gold”的真实目的是让人类从“Gold”中找出"God", 并且在段落和句子中像接龙一般地找出God的姓名。
上次说到这里,天上就破了一个大洞。这次说到这个的时候也伴随着不一般的风雨 - 这在《山海经》中都屡次提到:每次天机泄露,就会这样。

It Is Written Home

Luke 24
King James Version

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be brought to fruition, which of these were correctly written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, apropos of me.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 07:34

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表