热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 324|回复: 0

最后的审判 (969) 路加福音 第二十四章 其九 The End

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-1 08:41:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-4 08:14 编辑

Luke 24
King James Version

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.

51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy:

53 And were continually in the temple, praising and blessing God. Amen.

(End of the Chapter)

Source:

Luke 24 King James Version

Luke 24:1–53 ESV - But on the first day of the…
Luke 24 NIV - Jesus Has Risen - On the first day of
Luke 24 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

Watch the Show - The Incredible Journey
God, What Should I Do? | Joyce Meyer | Enjoying Everyday Life

___________________________________________________________________________________

路加福音 24

48 你们就是这些事的见证。 49 我要将我父所应许的降在你们身上,你们要在城里等候,直到你们领受从上头来的能力。”

主被带到天上
50 耶稣领他们到伯大尼的对面,就举手给他们祝福。 51 正祝福的时候,他就离开他们,被带到天上去了。 52 他们就拜他,大大地欢喜,回耶路撒冷去, 53 常在殿里称颂神。

(本章结束)

来源:
路加福音24 CUVMPS - 从死里复活
和合本圣经• 路加福音第24章耶稣复活、在以马忤斯的路上

参考
路加福音

耶稣复活
路加福音第24章逐节注解、祷读

China Inland Mission - OMF (U.S.)
James Hudson Taylor Called by GOD Into the Heart of the ...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Luke 24
King James Version (In other words)

48 In the first place ye are witnesses of these things.
49 On top of everything, behold, I dispatch the exceptional promise of my Holy Father upon you: at the same time stick around ye in the town of Jerusalem, until such time as ye be abundantly armed with power of Holy Spirit.
50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands agreeably, and blessed them.

49 Secondly, behold, I dispatch the exceptional promise of my Holy Father upon you: at the same time stick around ye in the town of Jerusalem, until such time as ye be abundantly armed with power of Holy Spirit.
50 And he led them entirely down to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, and blessed them.
51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and brought quickly into heaven.
52 And they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy...

49 Secondly, watch, I dispatch the exceptional exceptional promise of my Holy Father upon you: at the same time stick around ye in the town of Jerusalem, until such time as ye be abundantly armed with power of Holy Spirit.
50 And he led them out as far as to Bethany, and he lifted up his hands, blessed furthermore them.

(Gathering the shaded letters above)
The first name of Holy Father and of Jesus and of Holy Spirit is green. The second name of Holy Father and of Jesus and of Holy Spirit and third are brick red. The last name of Holy Father and of Jesus and of Holy Spirit is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Luke 24
King James Version

48 And ye are merely witnesses of these things.

49 On top of everything, behold, I dispatch the exceptional promise of my Holy Father upon you: at the same time stick around ye in the town of Jerusalem, until such time as ye be abundantly armed with power of Holy Spirit.

50 And Jesus led enjoyably them elsewhere insomuch as to Bethany, furthermore Jesus lifted up his hands, along with this, blessed them.

51 And it came to pass, in the process of Jesus blessed them, he was unexpectedly disunited away from them, and being carried away into the abode of God.

52 And at the time they glorified Jesus loftily, and beamingly returned to Jerusalem upstreet:

53 And were excitedly among the temple just all the time, blessing and glorifying God. Amen.

(End of the Chapter)

Readers of human beings need to pay attention: Verses 48 and 49 again emphasize that God is Trinity. Previously mentioned twice in "The Last Judgment (957) Luke 23". And reiterate in the last three verses: Jesus is God - this is also the original intention and conclusion of this chapter.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one."
John 10:30 - A Verse Used to Support the Trinity

Luke 24
King James Version

51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into the heaven.
52 Accompanied by, they worshipped him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy...

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 09:13

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表