查看: 322|回复: 0

最后的审判 (970) 以诺二书 第30章 创世纪补七 其一

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-3 08:42:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-6 18:03 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

30 Tuesday

“And on the third day I commanded the earth to make trees grow, large and fruit-bearing; and the mountains – all kinds of sweet grass and all kinds of sown seed. And I laid out paradise as a garden, and I enclosed it; and I placed armed guards, angels aflame with fire. And thus I created the renewal of the earth.

And then evening came and morning came – the fourth day.

(To be continued)

Source: 2 Enoch

以诺二书
三十章 星期二

1「我吩咐地生出各样结果子的树木、各种大山、各样有生命的青草和各样有生命的种子,里面包着核;在我造有生命的灵魂之先,我已经为他们预备好食物。我吩咐海滋生鱼类,我造地上的各样爬虫,和空中的各样飞鸟。当我完成这一切的创造,我命令我的智慧创造人。

来源:
以诺二书

参考:

以諾書
2 Enoch

以诺书(中英文对照版) - Flip PDF
創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
聖經故事傳說|大洪水|巨人| 以諾書|拿非利人
Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
天使|聖經故事傳說|大洪水- 巨人| 以諾書|拿非利人 - YouTube
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...
墮落天使- 聖經故事傳說|大洪水|巨人| 以諾書|拿非利人 - YouTube

注:网络大V的观点是他个人的,不见得就对,只做参考。另外,以诺三书不是神默示的作品,不具神性。

By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.” For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God. 6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. (Hebrews 11: 5-6 NIV)

5 以诺因着信被接去,不至于见死,人也找不着他,因为神已经把他接去了;只是他被接去以先,已经得了神喜悦他的明证。 6 人非有信就不能得神的喜悦,因为到神面前来的人必须信有神,且信他赏赐那寻求他的人。(希伯来书 11: 5-6)

圣灵和圣父是时空旅行者,他们可以把时间压缩或者拉长。就在昨天,当圣子正在想把洗衣机上的空肥皂盒和楼上的香皂拿到厨房来。边想着,边走到洗衣机前,惊奇地发现一个近新的、装着一整块香皂的肥皂盒已经在那儿了。为什么吃惊?因为几年以来洗衣上只有一个非常旧的空肥皂盒。这说明圣灵和圣父与圣子同在一身。圣子想到的,他们同时也想到、并且在很短的时间里帮助圣子实现了。
说明圣灵和圣父与圣子同体的另一件事:几个月前,圣子身上突然出现皮肤病,奇痒难耐,正狼狈地应付时,却发觉无需多虑了。几天后,才发现原因:不知何时在患处被贴上了一贴极薄的纸质膏药。因为没什么感觉,就使得这极薄的纸质膏药存在了几天,直到后来洗澡时,经过圣子的仔细感觉,才发现了这粘贴极牢的、极薄的、透明的纸质膏药,经反复搓洗才去掉。这说明:圣子看到、感觉到的,圣父和圣灵也同时看到、感觉到了。当然,这膏药是出于上天的名医之手啦。

永存的冠冕》詞曲: 李佳恩/ 2019台總大專神訓班(首獻
《神,開路》詞曲:李佳恩/ TJC福清市錫安山聖歌團 - YouTube

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

30 Tuesday (In other words)

“And on the third day, first I undeniably commanded the earth to fabricate trees grow, dense and fruit-bearing; and commanded the mountains – all kinds of rather aromal or delicate grass and all kinds of sown seed. And I all decorated Shangri-la as a visible garden, I enclosed it...

“Directly after the second day, that is the third day, I undeniably commanded the earth to fabricate trees grow, dense and fruit-bearing; and commanded the mountains – all kinds of rather aromal or delicate grass and all kinds of sown seed. And I all decorated Shangri-la as a garden, I enclosed it deliberately; I placed killingly armed guards...

“And on the third day, I ordered a sure enactment to fabricate trees grow, dense and fruit-bearing on earth; and commanded the mountains – all kinds of rather aromal or delicate grass and all kinds of sown seed. And I all decorated Shangri-la as a visible cute garden...

(Gathering the shaded letters above)

The first name of God and of the Lord of Lords is green.
The second, the third name of God and of the Lord of Lords are brick red.
The surname of God and of the Lord of Lords is blue.

30 Tuesday

“Furthermore on the third day I significantly commanded the earth to fabricate trees grow, dense and fruit-bearing; and commanded the mountains to make exorbitant amounts of rather aromal or delicate grass and ENOUGH of sown seed. And I all decorated Shangri-la just the same as a visible garden, further I enclosed it; and I exceptionally positioned armed guards, angels burning with conflagration. And by doing this I brought into being the renewal, fixing and normalising of the earth.

Just at that time sundown came and morning came out following – the fourth day is here.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch
30 Tuesday

“And on the third day I commanded the earth to make trees grow, spread out, in addition fruit-bearing; I commanded the mountains to make sweet grass and all kinds of sown seed concurrently. Plus I laid out paradise as a garden...

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 12:50

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表