查看: 421|回复: 0

最后的审判 (972) 以诺二书 第30章 创世纪补七 其二 续

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-5 13:20:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-6 19:53 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

30 Wednesday

And I appointed the sun over the illumination of the day, but the moon and stars over the illumination of the night. And the sun goes in accordance with each animal, and the twelve animals are the succession of the months. And I assigned their names and the animals of their seasons, and their connection with the newborn, and their horoscopes, and how they revolve. Then evening came and morning came – the fifth day.

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
以諾書
2 Enoch

以诺书(中英文对照版) - Flip PDF
創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統

創世記第二章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
創世記第三章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
創世記第四章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
創世記第五章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統

創世記第六章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
Genesis 5 NIV - From Adam to Noah - This is the written
Prophet Enoch 先知以諾2018/04/06 - 黃志傑傳道 - YouTube
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. (Jude KJV)

14 亚当的七世孙以诺曾预言这些人说:“看哪,主带着他的千万圣者降临, 15 要在众人身上行审判,证实那一切不敬虔的人所妄行一切不敬虔的事,又证实不敬虔之罪人所说顶撞他的刚愎话。” 16 这些人是私下议论,常发怨言的,随从自己的情欲而行,口中说夸大的话,为得便宜谄媚人。(犹大书)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

30 Wednesday

And at the same time as I appointed the sun over the illumination of the day, despite being the moon and stars over the extensive illumination of the night ordinarily. Furthermore the sun journeys and moves e
xactly in the manner of each animal's movement and behavior, along with the twelve animal zodiac signs are the MERRY-GO-ROUND of the every single one of the months. Beside I singled out directly their exclusive names also the major animals of every SINGLE one of their seasons, and their connexion along with the newborn, incluing every single one of their horoscopes, and in what manner they often go round. Evening came and morning came out followingO the fifth day is here.

十二生肖(中国民俗文化)
Chinese Zodiac: 12 Animal Signs, Calculator, Origin, App

BANG UP TO THE GOSPEL - In Your Name (ADA EHI Tribute)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

30 Wednesday

And I appointed the sun over the lumination of the day, by contrast the moon and stars over the lumination of the night. Coupled with the sun runs in accordance with each animal, and the twelve animals are the series of the months.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:59

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表