最后的审判 (977) 以诺二书 第30章 创世纪补七 其四 续三

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-10 08:57:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-5-11 20:01 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

Chapter 30
Friday (续三)

And on the earth I assigned him to be a second angel, honored and great and glorious. And I assigned him to be a king, to reign on the earth, and to have my wisdom. And there was nothing comparable to him on earth, even among my creatures that exist. And I assigned to him a name from the four components:

from East        – (A)

from West       – (D)

from North      – (A)                South – (M)

from South      – (M)               North – (A).

(To be continued)

Source: 2 Enoch

参考:
以諾書
2 Enoch

以诺书(中英文对照版) - Flip PDF
創世記第一章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統

創世記第二章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
創世記第三章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
創世記第四章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
創世記第五章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統

創世記第六章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統

Genesis 1 NIV - In the beginning God - Bible Gateway
Genesis 5 NIV - From Adam to Noah - This is the written

Prophet Enoch 先知以諾2018/04/06 - 黃志傑傳道 - YouTube
Genesis 1-2 Deleted Scenes #1: Adoil and Arkhas, primordial ...

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. (Jude KJV)

14 亚当的七世孙以诺曾预言这些人说:“看哪,主带着他的千万圣者降临, 15 要在众人身上行审判,证实那一切不敬虔的人所妄行一切不敬虔的事,又证实不敬虔之罪人所说顶撞他的刚愎话。” 16 这些人是私下议论,常发怨言的,随从自己的情欲而行,口中说夸大的话,为得便宜谄媚人。(犹大书)

这两周阴雨连绵,上帝的灵兽竟也不用怎么喂食,估计是有天使来照顾。这期间灵兽的灵竟也缺席,估计是去了他最需要去的地方了。昨天,他才回来向上帝打招呼。
高度怀疑这个“灵”就是当年用神兽布拉克接先知穆罕默德登上七重天的吉卜利勒,也就是四大天使长之一的加百列。由他来守卫圣所的大门是最合适不过了。所以读者们就会理解为什么经上说"那圣洁、真实,拿着大卫的钥匙,开了就没有人能关、关了就没有人能开"的意思*。另外他似乎与灵兽关系非常密切,甚至有可能灵兽的雄性飞禽与雌性的四足动物只是他的两个分灵,难怪我们看到介绍他的内容:可能是个女性。有关他或她的故事充满了古兰经和圣经。不论是他或是她,都让我们向这位令人尊重的不朽的天使长吉卜利勒或称加百列致敬!

加百列
吉卜利勒

2.39章天主教四大天使长的秘密

*7 “你要写信给非拉铁非教会的使者说:‘那圣洁、真实,拿着大卫的钥匙,开了就没有人能关、关了就没有人能开的说: 8 我知道你的行为,你略有一点力量,也曾遵守我的道,没有弃绝我的名,看哪,我在你面前给你一个敞开的门,是无人能关的。(启示录 3)

BYU Noteworthy - Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

Chapter 30
Friday (续三)

Furthermore on the GLOBE I designated him to be a coming up angel, lofty and admired and glorious. Due to the fact, I named him loftily to be a fitting king, to exceptionally dominate on top of the globe, and to have my kingly soundness and acumen. The fact of the matter is there was nothing unobjectionably commensurable to him on globe, and even among all of my living THINGS of the kind that exist. Because of this I assigned to him an authentic name beginning out of the four necessary principles or details:

beginning out of the East – (A big communist country);

extraordinarily coming from the West – (Either of the conjoint names of city and country end with a D);

GROWN up deriving out of North – (An ill-famed capital of the big bloodthirsty communist country);*

extraordinarily born in South – (in a Middle area of that big and self-righteous and bloodthirsty communist country);**

beginning at the Southern Hemisphere – (one of the Main cities; the district name begins with M);   

North Island of the country – (The exclusive name of the city starts with A).***

(To be continued)

*解读到这里,圣父和圣灵动了一下键盘。

**解读到这里,连续的闪电伴随着轰鸣的雷声,一场暴雨来临了。

***解读到这里,又有突如其来的阵雨。

The Tabernacle Choir - Amazing Grace - YouTube
amazing grace lyrics

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch

Chapter 30

Friday (续三)

And on the earth I assigned him to be a second angel, honored and great and glorious. In addition I assigned him to be a king, to reign on the earth, and to have my wisdom. In any case there was nothing comparable to him on earth, even among my creatures that exist.

(In short)

I ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 05:36

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表