热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 407|回复: 0

最后的审判 (989) 马可福音 第十五章 其九 什么是三位一体?

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-5-20 08:24:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-6-29 12:04 编辑

Mark 15 (Part 9)
King James Version

36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down.

37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

(To be continued)

Source:

Mark 15 King James Version
Mark 15 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

Reference:
Introduction to the Gospel of Mark - Study Resources

___________________________________________________________________________________

馬 可 福 音 15 (其九)

36 有 一 個 人 跑 去 , 把 海 絨 蘸 滿 了 醋 , 綁 在 葦 子 上 , 送 給 他 喝 , 說 : 且 等 著 , 看 以 利 亞 來 不 來 把 他 取 下 。

37 耶 穌 大 聲 喊 叫 , 氣 就 斷 了 。

38 殿 裡 的 幔 子 從 上 到 下 裂 為 兩 半 。

39 對 面 站 著 的 百 夫 長 看 見 耶 穌 這 樣 喊 叫 ( 有 古 卷 沒 有 喊 叫 二 字 ) 斷 氣 , 就 說 : 這 人 真 是 神 的 兒 子

来源:
馬可福音15 Chinese Union Version (Traditional)
#圣经朗读#听圣经#圣经#圣经故事马可福音十五章圣经和合本 ...

参考:
馬可福音的介紹
马可福音第15章逐节注解、祷读
以利亞- 維基百科,自由的百科全書

【十字架The Cross】現場敬拜MV (Live Worship MV) - 讚美之 ...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Mark 15 (Part 9)
King James Version

36 And then a human being ran and made full a sponge full of vinegar, bound it on the top of a LENGTH of reed, and offered Jesus to drink, saying aloud, Leave it alone; let us discover and examine and confirm whether Elijah comes to extricate him down.

37 WITH A LOUDLY YELLING SOUND, Jesus breathed his last.

38 And the veil of the HOLY temple was being rent by SPIRIT in twain beginning at the top to the bottom.

39 And at the time the commander of a hundred (namely, centurion) , WHICH ONLY STOOD FARTHER from him, discovered and examined and confirmed that Jesus screamed so, breathed his last, the centurion (that is, the commander of a hundred) excitedly announced, This human being was the Son of God, that is beyond question.

(To be continued)

Trinity - Wikipedia
三位一体- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

John 10:30 - I and the Father are one.”...

约翰福音10这里实际上提到了三位一体,不信的话,笔者在以下指给你们看。

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Father are one.  John 10 King James Version

In other words:

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than the whole; you could say no man is spirited to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
30 I and my Holy Father are one.

(Gathering every bold letter above to form a sentence afresh)
Holy Spirit and I and Holy Father are one.
That is, Holy Spirit and Holy Son Jesus and Holy Father are one.

The original sentence above specifically uses the word "pluck", and one of the meanings of "plucky" is "spirited", which is used as a guide and a hint. The author uses by means of synonym replacement, words within words and letters within words in order to hiddenly write again on the top of the existing text to express the true meaning of what the author wants to say; and to show it to everyone through the only person who knows it.

其它版本的约翰福音10在这里链接供参考:

John 10 ESV - I Am the Good Shepherd - “Truly
John 10 NIV - The Good Shepherd and His Sheep

Now let us read Mark 15 verse 37 to 39 again.

Mark 15
King James Version

37 And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost.

38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

(In other words)

37 WITH A LOUDLY YELLING SOUND, Jesus breathed his last.

38 And the veil of the HOLY temple was being rent by SPIRIT in twain beginning at the top to the bottom.

39 And when the centurion , WHICH ONLY STOOD FARTHER, saw that he appreciably cried out, and gave up the ghost, and he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

(Gathering every bold and shaded letter above to form a sentence afresh)
Holy Son Jesus and Holy Spirit and Holy Father are one, are one, Truly is.

Let us also read chapter 46 of Luke 23 of King James version.

46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

(In other words)

46 And when he had cried WITH A LOUDLY YELLING SOUND, JESUS said, HOLY FATHER, into thy hands I HOLD UP MY SPIRIT: after he said this wording, he clearly breathed his last one.

(Gathering every bold and shaded letter above to form a sentence afresh)
Holy Son Jesus, Holy Father and Holy Spirit are one, are one, clearly is.

How could human beings ignore and omit this important information for more than thousand year?

Our Song Shall Rise To Thee (Holy Holy Holy) | Holy Trinity
Our Song Shall Rise To Thee (Holy Holy Holy) | Holy Trinit lyrics

“Battle Hymn of the Republic” Lyrics

2012 Iowa All-State Chorus and Orchestra: The Battle Hymn of ...

Mark 15 (Part 9)
King James Version

36 And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will certainly come to pick him up.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:06

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表