热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 366|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1007) 馬太福音 14 之七

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-10 18:55:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-6-13 19:10 编辑

Matthew 14 (Part 7)
King James Version

26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.

27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

(To be continued)

Source:

Matthew 14 King James Version
Matthew 14 - King James Version - Audio Bible - Sermon Library

那“双羽”的动物通知众天使:上帝要工作啦。
下午,上帝独自开车出门,车上的邻座居然有手机铃“嘟嘟”的声响。接着,就停下车找了一下,并没有找到。回来就问:有谁的手机落在了车里?回答说:没有。所以,一定是哪位天使长跟随上帝出门了,不料,彼时有哪位打电话给他;或者,他是有意让上帝知道:他在旁边。

___________________________________________________________________________________

馬太福音 14  (之七)

26門 徒 看 見 他 在 海 面 上 走 , 就 驚 慌 了 , 說 : 是 個 鬼 怪 ! 便 害 怕 , 喊 叫 起 來 。 27耶 穌 連 忙 對 他 們 說 : 你 們 放 心 ! 是 我 , 不 要 怕 !

28彼 得 說 : 主 , 如 果 是 你 , 請 叫 我 從 水 面 上 走 到 你 那 裡 去 。 29耶 穌 說 : 你 來 罷 。 彼 得 就 從 船 上 下 去 , 在 水 面 上 走 , 要 到 耶 穌 那 裡 去 ;

来源:
聖經和合本• 馬太福音第14章- YouTube
馬太福音14 繁體中文和合本(CUV Traditional)

Pat Robertson
Remember the contribution of Pat Robertson of the Christian TV channel 700 Club who passed away on June 8, 2023.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew 14 (Part 7)
King James Version

26 And at the time the disciples caught sight of Jesus walking on top of the sea against the wind, they were disturbingly alarmed, saying, Holy Moly, this is a spirit; and they cried out for fear and trembling with a loudly yelling sound.

27 Then again immediately Jesus waved his hands and explicated unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; this is I; therefore be not afraid.

28 And Peter of the disciples in a jiff exclaimed strongly, Lord, if this is thou wholly, lend a hand me come unto thee on top of the water from the farther ship.

29 And Jesus exclaimed, Lay thy feet on water and come over
here. And in the act of Peter GOT down out of the ship, and he began walking on top of the water, to go toward Jesus.

(To be continued)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew 14 (Part 7)
King James Version

26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were untrustingly terrified, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 Conversely precipitately Jesus spake unto them...

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:18

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表