热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 359|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1008) 馬太福音 14 之八

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-11 17:33:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-6-13 08:54 编辑

Matthew 14 (Part 8)
King James Version

30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

32 And when they were come into the ship, the wind ceased.

(To be continued)

Source:

Matthew 14 King James Version
Matthew 14 - King James Version - Audio Bible - Sermon Library

昨夜,上帝发现有些情况过于复杂,不好用几句话解释那麽多内容,就到楼下对天使长拉贵尔摆手,说:“你过来”(一下子叫不上他的名字)。到了楼上楼梯口,就对天使长迈克尔说:“Michael,放他上来,我有东西向他说明”。电脑屏幕上就是上帝要对拉贵尔展示的内容,上帝一边对他展示,一边向他解释。为了让他把内容记下来,特意给他留下几分钟细看,上帝到楼下弄点水喝。到了楼下,顺便查看一下拉贵尔还在不在,果然他不在。到了楼上的书房,感觉
拉贵尔过去从没到过这里,并且他很珍视这个机会。就用更多的时间向他展示了要读的内容、还有视频。差不多了,就说:“你回去吧!考虑一下你是否要去一趟,或者把消息传过去”。上帝接着阅读其它内容。不久,上帝下楼,再查看了一下拉贵尔在不在他的岗位上,果然他在,就补充了几句。他示意:明白。
由此可见,即使是天使长,他们也分工细致,各有各的岗位,不能乱串。

___________________________________________________________________________________

馬太福音 14  (之八)

30只 因 見 風 甚 大 , 就 害 怕 , 將 要 沉 下 去 , 便 喊 著 說 : 主 阿 , 救 我 ! 31耶 穌 趕 緊 伸 手 拉 住 他 , 說 : 你 這 小 信 的 人 哪 , 為 甚 麼 疑 惑 呢 ? 32他 們 上 了 船 , 風 就 住 了 。

来源:
聖經和合本• 馬太福音第14章- YouTube
馬太福音14 繁體中文和合本(CUV Traditional)

___________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew 14 (Part 8)
King James Version

30 Discounting at the time he got wind of the wind wholly resounding, he was alarmed; and beginning to sink, he sounded off, saying, Holy Father, snatch me.

31 And right off, Jesus stretched forth his hand wholly, and took hold of him spiritedly, besides said unto him, Gee, thou of dwarf faith, wherefore didst thou disbelieve all the things I said?

32 And at the time they were come into the ship, the wind approximately rounded off.

(To be continued)

Matthew 14 (Part 8)
King James Version

30 But he got wind of the wind resounding at the time, he was scared; and commencing to sink, he cried out desperately...

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:09

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表