热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 349|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1010) 以诺二书 第32章 创世纪补九 创世纪补结束

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-13 19:30:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-6-15 20:13 编辑

2 Enoch
Translated by F. Andersen

32 After Adam’s transgression, God expels him into the earth from which he had been taken. But he does not wish to destroy him in the age to come.  

“And I said to him, ‘You are earth, and into the earth once again you will go, out of which I took you. And I will not destroy you, but I will send you away to what I took you from. Then I can take you once again at my second coming.’ And I blessed all my creatures, visible and invisible. And Adam was in paradise for 5 hours and a half.

And I blessed the 7th day which is the sabbath in which I rested from all my doings.

Sou
rce: 2 Enoch

参考:
以諾書
2 Enoch

以诺书(中英文对照版) - Flip PDF

創世記第二章 - 中文和合本聖經查詢系統
聖經中最恐怖的預言!末日審判的真相,絕大多數人都沒看懂 ...

14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage. (Jude KJV)

14 亚当的七世孙以诺曾预言这些人说:“看哪,主带着他的千万圣者降临, 15 要在众人身上行审判,证实那一切不敬虔的人所妄行一切不敬虔的事,又证实不敬虔之罪人所说顶撞他的刚愎话。” 16 这些人是私下议论,常发怨言的,随从自己的情欲而行,口中说夸大的话,为得便宜谄媚人。(犹大书)

这两天,当上帝吃晚饭时,就叫上天使长们一同与上帝在电视上看新闻。感觉到:他们很荣幸被上帝叫到并同处。上帝利用这个机会,随时发表即时观感,他们就知道上帝的想法。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch
Chapter 32 (In other words)

After the first transgression and fall from grace of Adam, God banishes him into the globe from the mentioned he had been taken.

After the first peccadillo, indulgence and fall from grace of Adam, God condemns and ejects him toward the earth from which he had been taken.
“And I said to him, ‘You are related to the earth, and you will probably return quickly into the earth, as from there you were directly taken away.

After the last transgression and fall from grace of Adam, God banishes absolutely him into the earth from which he had been taken.

(Gathering the shades letters and words to form the sentences as follows)

The first name of God is green. The second name of God and third are brick red. The last name of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

2 Enoch

Chapter 32
After the transgression and fall from grace of Adam, God banishes him into the earth from which he had been taken. Under no circumstances, he does not lightly wish to carry out a sentence of death on him in the age to come. (Heading: The name of God is Under this sentence.)

“And I said these to him, ‘You are the earth related subject, and amid the surface of globe need you go back next, as originating from there you were being taken away originally. I will bring you back to where I took you from, instead of EXTERMINATING your joy. And I may perhaps take you once again at my second coming next time.’ And also I praised and sublimed every single one of my living things, without regard to the visible and the invisible. Despite being, Adam remained approximately for five hours and a half in Kingdom of God.

And I blessed the seventh day that is the sabbath in which I adjourned all my deeds.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 Enoch
Chapter 32

32 But he does not wish to destroy him in the age to come.  
“And I said to him, ‘You are the earth related subject, and into the earth once again you will reappear, because from there I took away you before.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:52

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表