热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 311|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1017) 出埃及记 33 之四

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-23 14:47:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-6-25 08:22 编辑

Exodus 33
King James Version (Part 4)

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

12 And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

(To be continued)

Source:  
Exodus 33 KJV - And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart
Exodus 33 - KJV - Audio Bible - King James Version 1611

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

出 埃 及 記 33 (之四)

11 耶 和 華 與 摩 西 面 對 面 說 話 , 好 像 人 與 朋 友 說 話 一 般 。 摩 西 轉 到 營 裡 去 , 惟 有 他 的 幫 手 ─ 一 個 少 年 人 嫩 的 兒 子 約 書 亞 不 離 開 會 幕 。

12 摩 西 對 耶 和 華 說 : 你 吩 咐 我 說 : 將 這 百 姓 領 上 去 , 卻 沒 有 叫 我 知 道 你 要 打 發 誰 與 我 同 去 , 只 說 : 我 按 你 的 名 認 識 你 , 你 在 我 眼 前 也 蒙 了 恩 。

13 我 如 今 若 在 你 眼 前 蒙 恩 , 求 你 將 你 的 道 指 示 我 , 使 我 可 以 認 識 你 , 好 在 你 眼 前 蒙 恩 。 求 你 想 到 這 民 是 你 的 民 。

(待续)

来源:
聖經和合本• 出埃及記第33章- YouTube
出埃及記33 Chinese Union Version (Traditional)

参考:
出埃及记
犹太教_百度百科
出埃及记第33章逐节注解、祷读
犹太教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
出埃及记- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

这几天,上帝都叫上了身边的几位天使长,说,来......,看......。

Exodus 33

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses personally, as a man speaketh unto his lovely friend. And then he would yet turn into the camp, which was on the farther side of the tabernacle of the spiritual and also holy aggregation, even though his lovely servant Joshua, the son of father Nun, a rather lovely and spirited son, departed not from the locality, the tabernacle of the spiritual and also holy aggregation.

12 And Moses onetime said unto the Lord, Behold, sayest thou unto me, Bring up this people farther away from here: honestly, thou only hast not grant me understand whom thou wilt likely forward together with me. And thou only hast said, I know thee spiritually as a result of forename, and thou only hast found grace and honourability in my sight.

13 For all the reasons, I should pray thee, should I yet have fathomed grace and honourability in thy sight, shew me personally thy spiritual way presently, that I possibly will recognise thee and thy spiritual way presently, that I possibly will spot any grace and honourability in thy sight: and conceive of that this fatherland is wholly thy people.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

(To be continued)

Exodus 33

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And again he returned into the camp: except his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 12:12

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表