热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 312|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1019) 出埃及记 33 之六

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-25 12:03:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-6-29 20:39 编辑

Exodus 33
King James Version (Part 6)

17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.

19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.

(To be continued)

Source:  
Exodus 33 KJV - And the LORD said unto Moses, Depart
Exodus 33 - KJV - Audio Bible - King James Version 1611

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

出 埃 及 記 33 (
之六)

17 耶 和 華 對 摩 西 說 : 你 這 所 求 的 我 也 要 行 ; 因 為 你 在 我 眼 前 蒙 了 恩 , 並 且 我 按 你 的 名 認 識 你 。

18 摩 西 說 : 求 你 顯 出 你 的 榮 耀 給 我 看 。

19 耶 和 華 說 : 我 要 顯 我 一 切 的 恩 慈 , 在 你 面 前 經 過 , 宣 告 我 的 名 。 我 要 恩 待 誰 就 恩 待 誰 ; 要 憐 憫 誰 就 憐 憫 誰 ;

(待续)

来源:
聖經和合本• 出埃及記第33章- YouTube
出埃及記33 Chinese Union Version (Traditional)

参考:
出埃及记
犹太教_百度百科
出埃及记第33章逐节注解、祷读
犹太教- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
出埃及记- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

两个原因让三位一体很重要
三位一体教义的起源是什么?

其中提到的约翰福音第3章第16节

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

不是很明显吗?有心的读者还能找到其它内容,以组成:Holy Father, Holy Son and Holy Spirit are one.

Lesson 13: Ablaze with God's Glory | Hope Sabbath School

Exodus 33

17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I should carry out this concern on the other hand that thou calmly hast asked: for that thou earlier hast found grace and honourability in my sight, and I know thee by spiritual real forename.

18 And then Moses calmly said, I spiritually beseech thee, shew me wholly thy astonishingness.

19 And the Lord said, I should systemize all my goodness and faith earlier pass afore thee, let alone I I should say the spiritual name of the Lord before thee; and should very be fatherly and responsive to whom I should very be fatherly and responsive, and should lay out fatherliness and softness on whom I should lay out fatherliness and softness.

(To be continued)

Exodus 33

17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will put through this thing further that thou hast spoken: as a consequence of thou hast found grace in my sight, plus I know thee by name.

(In short)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:52

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表