热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 717|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1066) 弥迦书 第五章 (英) 第四部分

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-11 13:25:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-8-14 05:52 编辑

Micah 5 (4)
King James Version

9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

Source:
Micah 5 King James Version
Book of Micah - Chapter 5 - KJV Audio Bible - YouTube

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Micah 5 (4)
King James Version

9 Thine bare hand shall be heightened against thine archenemies, and thine all nemeses shall be exterminated together.

10 And it just shall manifest in of the kind that day, saith the Lord, that I shall cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will despoil or destroy thy chariots:

11 And I shall exterminate all of the cities of thy land, and bring down all thy indeed strong holds:

12 And I shall bring to end enchantments and experimentations out of thine hand; another thing thou should just have no more soothsayers:

(To be continued)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Micah 5 (4)
King James Version

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will destroy thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will wreck thy chariots:
11 And I will wipe out the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

(i.e)
And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will destroy the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:08

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表