热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 855|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1067) 弥迦书 第五章 (英) 第五部分 本章结束

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-13 08:41:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-8-26 20:59 编辑

Micah 5 (5)
King James Version

13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

4 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Source:
Micah 5 King James Version
Book of Micah - Chapter 5 - KJV Audio Bible - YouTube

虽然世上许多人都没有信仰,虽然自称有信仰的只信仰书本上他们想象的上帝而不是信仰真正的上帝,看起来永远会这样 -- 这些都是令人失望的 -- 但笔者还是坚持解读完这一章。

现代的人类与一万多年前的人类的最重要的区别是他们幸运地拥有圣经、佛经、可兰经等等的经书。经书是干嘛的?经书是人类与上帝沟通的媒介,这个媒介的钥匙就是“上帝之名” -- 这是人类认识上帝是谁的唯一途径。如果现代的人类没有认识到这一点,本质上,他们就和史前大洪水之前的人类没什么区别。因为他们还是那么自私、自傲、固执、麻木和愚昧;对上帝缺乏敬畏之心;不去追求真理,而去追求名利和贪图享乐;他们似乎讲究、相信科学,却不相信神学。难道他们忘了爱因斯坦说过"科学的尽头就是神学"?

关于核废水的排放,中共政权不要以为他们自己就做得很好,大亚湾核废水的氚的排放严重超标,难道他们装作不知道?

John 1 NIV - The Word Became Flesh
約翰福音1 Chinese Union Version (Traditional)

基督教會詩歌《神在為着人類的前途而嘆息》【二重唱】

基督教會合唱詩歌《没有人察覺到神的到來》 - YouTube

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Micah 5 (5)
King James Version

13 Thy engraved images also will I cut off, and thy existing IMAGES of the midst of thee; and thou art obliged no longer deify thine handworks.

14 And I shall remove a lot of thy abiding groves of the midst of thee: next I shall destroy thy cities.

15 And I shall make vengeance in horrifying anger upon the abject and shameless, such as they have not by a long shot heard.

(The end)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Micah 5 (5)
King James Version

13 Thy graven images I also will destroy, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

(i.e)
I will destroy the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 13:12

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表