最后的审判 (1081) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其三

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-9 18:51:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-9-16 19:24 编辑

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood
Translated from Sanskrit into Chinese in the Yao Chin Dynasty
by The Tripitaka Master Kumarajiva from Kucha

Part Three

At that time Sariputra the Wise straightened his robe and bared his right shoulder. Having been following the Buddha the Dharma King, to turn the right Dharma wheel, he was the minister of the Buddha and a great general upholding the Dharma. Out of sympathy for sentient beings, he wanted them to be liberated from the bondage of sufferings. Knowing that the Dharma King's mind would be responsive, he said to the Buddha, "World-Honored One, just now the Tathagata spoke in verse on the mountaintop, praising the one with the foremost wisdom. This has never been mentioned in previous sutras. The minds of this huge multitude are now filled with expectation. They shed tears like heavy rain, hoping to hear the Tathagata speak about the next Buddha Maitreya, who will open the Sweet Nectar Path. Maitreya Buddha's name, His virtue, His spiritual power, and His land will be sublime. Based on what kind of roots of goodness, precepts, almsgiving, meditation, wisdom, and intellect will one be able to see Maitreya Buddha? With what mindset should one walk the Eightfold Right Path?

Source:
Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's ...
Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

中文对照:
佛說彌勒大成佛經
彌勒下生成佛記彌勒成佛經佛說彌勒大成佛經佛典 ... - YouTube

参考:
Maitreya
彌勒菩薩- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
鸠摩罗什- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
經典之部 彌勒上生、下生經 - 星雲大師
动画片- 弥勒菩萨上生经《全集- 高清版》 - YouTube
佛说弥勒大成佛经讲记(天佑法师) - 弥勒菩萨专题·释义 - 显密文库

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

Part Three

Next Sariputra the Wise groomed his robe in addtion bared his right shoulder. Having been following the Buddha the Dharma King, to turn the right Dharma wheel, he was in reality the minister of the Buddha and a great general upholding the Dharma. Out of sympathy for sentient beings, he really wanted all of them to be liberated from the bondage of excruciations. Knowing that the Dharma King's mind would be cognizant, he mentioned to the Buddha, "World-Honored One, the Tathagata just championed verse on the mountaintop, praising the very One who with the extraordinary wisdom. This has not at any time been mentioned among preexistent sutras. The very minds of this huge multitude are being filled with expectation. At that moment they shed tears just the same as bristling rain, hoping to learn of the Tathagata speak about the next Buddha Maitreya, who will open the Sweet Nectar Path. Maitreya Buddha's name, His virtue, His spiritual power, and His land will be inordinately marvellous. By using which exactly kind of roots of goodness, precepts, almsgiving, and meditation, wisdom, and thought will someone be able to indeed recognise Maitreya Buddha? With whatever mentality should one walk the Eightfold Right Path?"*

(To be continued)

*【中台世界】佛典故事─ 聖賢之路八正道
Eightfold Path Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

弥勒佛
Maitreya

Tathāgata
如来_百度百科
如来- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

弥赛亚
Messiah
弥赛亚- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

季羡林:佛家的弥勒佛就是基督教的弥赛亚

关于“弥赛亚”这个称号,在圣经新约的NIV版本中都大量地提到,而在旧约中却鲜有提及 -- 难道是作者忽略了?但是,读者们有没有注意到:旧约的《以赛亚书》中的以赛亚 (Isaiah) 与弥赛亚 (Messiah) 的名字是不是有几分相近呢?笔者隐约感觉到:这里面似乎大有玄机!不信的话,笔者将在最近几天之内向读者们证实这一点。

比方说,在KJV版本的《以赛亚书》第二章中:
1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
只需稍微变动,就是这样:
1 Amoz's smaller son Isaiah's word concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
又如,在KJV版本的《以赛亚书》第七章中:
13 And he said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
只需稍微变动,就是这样:
13 And at all times Isaiah said, Hear ye now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to weary men, but will ye weary my God also?
又如,KJV版本的《以赛亚书》第八章中:
3 And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the Lord to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
只需稍微变动,就是这样:
3 A few times I, Isaiah went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. Then said the Lord to me, Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz.
再如,在KJV版本的《诗篇》第十六章中:
7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
换言之,就是:
7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also give a hint unto me in the night seasons.

以上的黑体字就是弥赛亚 (Messiah)。读者们会觉得这是某种偶然的巧合吗?

犹太教用弥赛亚这个词来指出自大卫家系的拯救者,由他带领以色列国恢复大卫统治时期的辉煌盛世。
以赛亚意为耶和华拯救。以赛亚与弥赛亚都有拯救的含义在其中。

Isaiah
以赛亚
以赛亚书简介
以賽亞- 維基百科,自由的百科全書

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood (Part Three)

...praising the one with the paramount insight.  This has never been mentioned in other sutras. The conceptions of this huge multitude are now filled with expectation.

(i.e)

Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:45

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表