最后的审判 (1084) 诗篇 第十六章

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-12 13:33:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-9-16 07:31 编辑

詩 篇 16

1 ( 大 卫 的 金 诗 。 ) 神 啊 , 求 你 保 佑 我 , 因 为 我 投 靠 你 。

2 我 的 心 哪 , 你 曾 对 耶 和 华 说 : 你 是 我 的 主 ; 我 的 好 处 不 在 你 以 外 。

3 论 到 世 上 的 圣 民 , 他 们 又 美 又 善 , 是 我 最 喜 悦 的 。

4 以 别 神 代 替 耶 和 华 的 ( 或 译 : 送 礼 物 给 别 神 的 ) , 他 们 的 愁 苦 必 加 增 ; 他 们 所 浇 奠 的 血 我 不 献 上 ; 我 嘴 唇 也 不 提 别 神 的 名 号 。

5 耶 和 华 是 我 的 产 业 , 是 我 杯 中 的 分 ; 我 所 得 的 , 你 为 我 持 守 。

6 用 绳 量 给 我 的 地 界 , 坐 落 在 佳 美 之 处 ; 我 的 产 业 实 在 美 好 。

7 我 必 称 颂 那 指 教 我 的 耶 和 华 ; 我 的 心 肠 在 夜 间 也 警 戒 我 。

8 我 将 耶 和 华 常 摆 在 我 面 前 , 因 他 在 我 右 边 , 我 便 不 致 摇 动 。

9 因 此 , 我 的 心 欢 喜 , 我 的 灵 ( 原 文 是 荣 耀 ) 快 乐 ; 我 的 肉 身 也 要 安 然 居 住 。

10 因 为 你 必 不 将 我 的 灵 魂 撇 在 阴 间 , 也 不 叫 你 的 圣 者 见 朽 坏 。

11 你 必 将 生 命 的 道 路 指 示 我 。 在 你 面 前 有 满 足 的 喜 乐 ; 在 你 右 手 中 有 永 远 的 福 乐 。

来源:
诗篇16 CUVMPS - 生死均赖神获福
视听圣经| 诗篇第16篇(动态音波+背景音乐+拼音字幕)

参考:
詩篇第十六篇拾穗
从大卫的诗来学习亲近神
弥勒佛与弥赛亚是同一人?
大卫的诗篇(导言) - iPIXELS
大卫王- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
诗篇第十六篇:弥赛亚的埋葬、复活和高升
Who wrote the Psalms? Hint: not just David - OverviewBible
真相!未來佛彌勒與基督教彌賽亞,是同一個人? - YouTube
【必读】天机尽泄——季羡林:佛家的弥勒佛就是基督教的弥赛亚

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Psalm 16
King James Version

1 Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

2 O my soul, thou hast said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;

3 But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.

4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

5 The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.

6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

7 I will bless the Lord, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.

8 I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Source:
Psalm 16 KJV - Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I
Psalm 16 - KJV - Audio Bible - King James Version ... - YouTube

读者们做好心理准备,看看以下将要解读的文字中有没有弥赛亚 (Messiah) 的名字,有的话,出现了几次;并且判断弥赛亚是不是与弥勒佛拥有相同的名字。
如果有,读者们也不要急于下判断。因为,笔者将断断续续地发表相互对照的解读。到那时,读者们做出判断也不迟 -- 因为你们那时才会完全相信或者完全不相信。

Messiah

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 16
King James Version

(In other words)
4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: first, their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, second, nor take up their names into my lips.
5 The Lord is the portion of mine ascension and inheritance and of my golden cup: thou persistently guardest entire fortune of mine.

4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: first, their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, second, and not take up their diabolic names into my lips.
5 The Lord is the portion of mine ascension and inheritance and of my golden cup: thou maintainest my lot.
6 The boundary lines are fallen unto me in visibly terrific likewise pleasant places; assuredly, I have a goodly heritage.

4 Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, and not take up their sour names into my lips.
5 The Lord is the portion of mine ascension and inheritance and of my golden cup: thou persistently maintainest my valuable fortune.

(Gathering the shaded letters and words above to make sentences below)
The first name of
Messiah and of God is green. The second and third names of Messiah and of God are brick red. The surname of Messiah and of God is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Psalm 16
King James Version

1 Preserve me, O God: this is because I do put my trust in thee.

2 O my inner being, at that time thou hast confessed unto the Lord, Thou art my grand Lord: bereft of thee, I have no goodness;

3 Whereas as to the excellent, in addition the saints that are in the earth, in whom is just all my pleasure.

4 Their nameless excruciations shall be heightened given hasten trying to find another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not give, nor mention their extra obnoxious names out of my lips.

5 The Lord is the original element of mine ascension and inheritance and of my golden cup: therefore t
hou maintainest unobjectionably my destiny.

6 The lines of boundary are fallen unto me in satisfying and charming areas; wholeheartedly, I have an exceptionally wonderful heritage.

7 I shall be blessing the Lord, who hath granted me counsel often: my reins also give a hint unto me in the pleasant dreams periods.

8 I often have made the Lord in front of me: reason being he should be at my right hand, I shall often not to be moved, distressing and horrified.

9 Therefore my heart is namelessly exhilarated, together with my glorification jubilatest: my flesh also will stay hopefully.

10 This is because thou wilt not abandon me in hell; neither wilt excruciatingly thou suffer thine Holy One to examine their outlandish lawbreaking.

11 Thou wilt tell of me the way of life: in thy presence is completeness of bliss; at thy right hand there are joys for good.

读者们不禁要问:旧约难道是以这种方式提到弥赛亚的名字吗?我们将会一步步地认清它。
Readers cannot help but ask: Does the Old Testament mention the name of the Messiah in this way? We will recognize it step by step.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Psalm 16
King James Version

1 Preserve me, O God: for I do put my trust in thee.
2 O my soul, thou hast at the time said unto the Lord, Thou art my Lord: I have not much good excepting thee;

(i.e)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:54

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表