弥赛亚- Messiah - YouTube*
诗篇第21篇逐节注解、祷读
大卫的诗篇(导言) - iPIXELS
大卫王- 维基百科,自由的百科全书
05 - 第三诫: 不可妄称神的名 - Waters of Life
Who wrote the Psalms? Hint: not just David - OverviewBible
和希伯來預言中的彌賽亞,都是指他?【文昭思緒飛揚180期】
【必读】天机尽泄——季羡林:佛家的弥勒佛就是基督教的弥赛亚

视频最后说“耶稣再来时,会毁灭那条蛇”。读者们注意到没有:蛇的汉语拼音是“she”,这与启示录里说的骑在七头十角的怪兽(也就是中共中央政治局)上的大淫妇的那个“she”,难道不是一回事吗?而"Xi"谐音英文的"she",并且习近平属蛇 -- 这难道都是巧合吗??

科普一下启示录里说的七头十角的意思。
七头:很明显,是中共中央政治局的七常委。
十角要解释一下。英文经文里的角是"horn",也就是犄角。中文的经文是“角”,既可以是犄角,也可以是角度。查一查角的意思,有angle和corner的含义。十,既是直角,又可被当作直角尺。
查一查领头七常委的“习近平”三个字里有几个直角呢再查一查三个字领头的“習”字里有几个直角
结果会让你吃一惊的。所以,它无疑是指习近平领衔政治局七常委的中共集团。如果你重温一下《启示录》的有关章节,可能会有恍然大悟的感觉。

提前通知:下一次的圣经序列,将分析和解读以赛亚书第六十一章。据说,这是有关弥赛亚和福音的预言。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Psalm 61
King James Version

1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.

6 Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.

7 He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.

8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Source:
Psalm 61 King James Version
Psalm 61:1-8 KJV Scripture Song, Full Chapter - YouTube
Psalm 61 - King James Version (KJV) Audio Bible - YouTube

Reference:
Psalm 61 - You have been a SHELTER for me oh LORD

在以下的对原文解读当中,注意Messiah这个词被提到有多少次。而诗篇是旧约,不是新约。所以,那些不信新约只信旧约的人不要强词夺理了。

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 61
King James Version

(In other words)

1 O God, hear the crying of mine first; understand my earnest prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I ought to desperately cry again and again unto thee, the second fully my heart is dispirited: lead the way me to the rock that is greater than the existent place.

3 The reason is thou hast been confidently a shelter for me, and the inured tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide among thy tabernacle at all times: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.*
5 O God, notwithstanding thou hast heard my professions: thou hast given me the essential heritage of those that have a dread of thy bizarre nickname measuredly.

1 O God, hear the lasting crying of mine; understand my earnest prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I ought to desperately cry again and again unto thee, the second fully my heart is dispirited: lead the way me to the rock that is absolutely higher than the existent place.

(Gathering the shaded letters and words above to make sentences below)
The first name of
God and of Messiah is green. The second and third names of God and of Messiah are brick red. The last name of God and of Messiah is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Psalm 61
King James Version

1 O God, hear the crying of mine; understand my earnest prayer.

2 Beginning out of the extremity of the earth I OUGHT to desperately cry unto thee, just at the same time as my heart is dispirited: lead the way instantly me to the rock that is loftier than the existing whereabouts.

3 This is because thou hast been the backing for me, a substantial high tower against every single one of the archenemies.

4 I will abide among thy tabernacle at all times: I will believe in the existence of the harborage of thy extremely assured wings. Selah.*

5 O God, notwithstanding thou hast just heard my professions: thou hast given away me the essential heritage of those that fear thy name sensibly and heartfeltly.

6 Thou wilt surely extend the duration of the king's lifespan or life, also all of his kingdom's lifespans like a heap of generations.**

7 And often the king shall abide in front of God: O prepare truthfulness and mercy, which sort of may perhaps shield and uphold the king standardly.

8 Because of this will certainly I sing praise unto thy name at all times, that I may consistently bring on and exercise my promises, assertions and hopefulness.

*Psalm 61:4 The Hebrew has Selah (a word of uncertain meaning) here. (Note of New International Version)
至此,我们对Selah这个词用在这里的目的又有了进一步的理解。At this point, we have a further understanding of the purpose of the word Selah used here.

**瞧这句里的“Xiao”被延长了多少,因为圣灵早就知道会是这样,正如第三句里的Selah这个词一定是被能用到它的人用到一样。

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 61
King James Version

3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a perduring tower from the attacker and competitor.

(i.e)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:47

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表