搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 7629|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1096) 以賽亞書 第六十一章

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-28 17:57:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-10-17 10:40 编辑

以 賽 亞 書 61

1 主 耶 和 華 的 靈 在 我 身 上 ; 因 為 耶 和 華 用 膏 膏 我 , 叫 我 傳 好 信 息 給 謙 卑 的 人 ( 或 譯 : 傳 福 音 給 貧 窮 的 人 ) , 差 遣 我 醫 好 傷 心 的 人 , 報 告 被 擄 的 得 釋 放 , 被 囚 的 出 監 牢 ;

2 報 告 耶 和 華 的 恩 年 , 和 我 們 神 報 仇 的 日 子 ; 安 慰 一 切 悲 哀 的 人 ,

3 賜 華 冠 與 錫 安 悲 哀 的 人 , 代 替 灰 塵 ; 喜 樂 油 代 替 悲 哀 ; 讚 美 衣 代 替 憂 傷 之 靈 ; 使 他 們 稱 為 公 義 樹 , 是 耶 和 華 所 栽 的 , 叫 他 得 榮 耀 。

4 他 們 必 修 造 已 久 的 荒 場 , 建 立 先 前 淒 涼 之 處 , 重 修 歷 代 荒 涼 之 城 。

5 那 時 , 外 人 必 起 來 牧 放 你 們 的 羊 群 ; 外 邦 人 必 作 你 們 耕 種 田 地 的 , 修 理 葡 萄 園 的 。

6 你 們 倒 要 稱 為 耶 和 華 的 祭 司 ; 人 必 稱 你 們 為 我 們 神 的 僕 役 。 你 們 必 吃 用 列 國 的 財 物 , 因 得 他 們 的 榮 耀 自 誇 。

7 你 們 必 得 加 倍 的 好 處 , 代 替 所 受 的 羞 辱 ; 分 中 所 得 的 喜 樂 , 必 代 替 所 受 的 凌 辱 。 在 境 內 必 得 加 倍 的 產 業 ; 永 遠 之 樂 必 歸 與 你 們 ( 原 文 是 他 們 ) 。

8 因 為 我 ─ 耶 和 華 喜 愛 公 平 , 恨 惡 搶 奪 和 罪 孽 ; 我 要 憑 誠 實 施 行 報 應 , 並 要 與 我 的 百 姓 立 永 約 。

9 他 們 的 後 裔 必 在 列 國 中 被 人 認 識 ; 他 們 的 子 孫 在 眾 民 中 也 是 如 此 。 凡 看 見 他 們 的 必 認 他 們 是 耶 和 華 賜 福 的 後 裔 。

10 我 因 耶 和 華 大 大 歡 喜 ; 我 的 心 靠 神 快 樂 。 因 他 以 拯 救 為 衣 給 我 穿 上 , 以 公 義 為 袍 給 我 披 上 , 好 像 新 郎 戴 上 華 冠 , 又 像 新 婦 佩 戴 妝 飾 。

11 田 地 怎 樣 使 百 穀 發 芽 , 園 子 怎 樣 使 所 種 的 發 生 , 主 耶 和 華 必 照 樣 使 公 義 和 讚 美 在 萬 民 中 發 出 。

来源:
以賽亞書61 CUV - 主耶和華的靈在我身上
和合本圣经• 以赛亚书第61章拯救的好消息(旧约国语普通话)

参考:
第61章
以赛亚书第六十一章纲目
《以赛亚书》中有关弥赛亚的预言
李世峥:旧约中的“弥赛亚预言”及其在新约中的应验

(普、简) 2022年8月5日(五) 以赛亚书11:1-16 弥赛亚及祂的国度

如果遵循达尔文的“物竞天择,优胜劣汰””原理,那么合理的推论是,现在作为地球之王的人类,在更高级的物种来到地球时就被要灭绝 -- 而这就是人类想要的吗?

提前通知:下一次的圣经序列,将分析和解读以赛亚书第十一章。据说,这也是有关弥赛亚的预言。

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Isaiah 61
King James Version

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

8 For I the Lord love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

9 And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.

10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

11 For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.

Source:  
Isaiah 61 KJV - The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me
Book of Isaiah - Chapter 61 - KJV Audio Bible - YouTube

References:
Isaiah 61:2-11 - Priests of the Lord - YouTube

Isaiah 61 | The Spirit of God is upon Me | A Bible Study
Isaiah 61 Visual Commentary • A Vision of the New Creation

The King's Harpists: The King Is Coming - Live From Jerusalem!

基督教會合唱詩歌《没有人察覺到神的到來》 - YouTube
歌词里有“我们与神面对面,看见了神的容颜” -- 这就应验了圣经在帖撒罗尼迦前书4:17中的经文。

不知道读者看完解读后是否也会有同样的感受呢?如果没有,那就继续读。

1 Thessalonians 4:17
帖撒罗尼迦前书4:17 CUVMPS

在以下的对原文解读当中,注意Messiah这个词被提到有多少次。而以赛亚书是旧约,不是新约。那些只读旧约而不读新约的人难道不需要深思吗?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Isaiah 61
King James Version
(In other words)
1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me firstly to preach good tidings unto the meek; secondly he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, thirdly to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 Lastly to proclaim the reasonable time of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; and to bring comfort and warmness individuals that anguish;
3 To agree unto them that mourn in Zion...

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me firstly to preach good tidings unto the meek; secondly he hath sent me to bind up the agonised, thirdly to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 Lastly to proclaim the reasonable times of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; and to bring comfort and warmness individuals that aggrieve;
3 To embrace quickly them that torture and distress in Zion...

1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me firstly to preach good tidings unto the meek; secondly he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, thirdly to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 Lastly to proclaim the reasonable time of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; and to bring comfort and warmness individuals that anguish;

3 To bless unceasingly them that mourn in Zion...

(Gathering the shaded letters and words above to make sentences below)
The first name of the Lord and of God and of Messiah is green. The second and third names of the Lord and of God and of Messiah are brick red. The last name of the Lord and of God and of Messiah is blue.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Isaiah 61
King James Version

1 The holy and blameless Spirit of the Lord God is lying on me just; seeing as the Lord hath distinctly anointed me to bring good tidings unto the distressed and also famished; he hath dispatched me fastest to give first aid to the excruciatingly brokenhearted, to proclaim just amnesty, salvation and then extrication to the captives, and the big opening of the dreary prison to them that are being bound;

2 To extraordinarily proclaim the unobjectionable times of the Lord, and the explicit day of vengeance of our God; and to bring comfort and warmness to every single one of the human beings such get into a dither;

3 To explicitly appoint unto them that in Zion lament together with discommode, to good-heartedly furnish unto them oil of joy against mental suffering, the excellence in place of ashes, the garment of blessing rather a terrifying and muffled spirit; in such a manner they might be named trees of blamelessness, withal the planting of the Lord, as a means possibly may he be glorified.

4 And they shall rebuild in the long-lasting famed ruins, they ought to fix the uninhabited towns, and they shall rejuvenate amid the past destruction, that is the exterminations of large numbers of sirings at that time.

5 Then large numbers of ring-ins shall come and sustain and shepherd your flocks, accompanying the incomers' sons will laughingly be working amid the swards, sites and homesteads of yours.

6 Notwithstanding ye should be named the Priests of the Lord: ye shall be named the Ministers of our God: and ye shall eat the inexhaustible wealth of the Gentiles, and just amid their esteem shall in a while ye exceptionally boast yourselves.

7 The reason being your bad name and shame ye will certainly have double; by making use of exceptional confusion they shall rejoice amid their share: so ye will fall heir to an inexplicable double portion among your land; they will certainly have kind of sustained and measureless bliss and happiness.

8 In view of I the Lord love judgment, insofar as I hate heist for burnt offering; with I shall exclusively teach their work, and I shall make and confirm justly an timeless diktat with them.

9 And their exorbitant offspring will certainly be admitted in the middle of masses of sovereign states, their exorbitant offspring will certainly be admitted in the middle of the human beings: person which catch sight of them shall recognise all of them, because they are the offspring which the Lord hath blessed.

10 And I shall extraordinarily rejoice in front of the Lord, my soul shall be jubilant at my persistent God; this is because he hath furnished me under the aegis of the new garments of salvation, and he hath covered me with the assistance of the ornamental robe of righteousness and blamelessness, like a handsome bridegroom decketh himself with the assistance of ornaments, just like a happy bride adorneth herself with the assistance of her luxuriant ornaments, silver and chokers, and so forth.

11 And by means of just like earth bringeth forth her bud, in the same way as every single one of the gardens causeth some seeds which are heretofore sown in it to spring forth; by doing this the Lord God will excite and promote justice, blamelessness, praise and honesty to spring forth before all the nations.

https://www.deepl.com/translator

彩色字母合并为词后的阅读方法参考:
先读黑体字,再读阴影字,再读紫色字,再读赭色字,最后读带下划线的字。还有代表名字的,它们的顺序是:绿色、砖红色,最后是蓝色。

Reference for reading methods after colored letters are combined into words:
Read the bold words first, then the shaded words, then the purple words, then the ocher words, and finally the underlined words. There are also those representing names, and their order is: green, brick red, and finally blue.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

以 賽 亞 書 61

6 你 們 倒 要 稱 為 耶 和 華 的 祭 司 ; 人 必 稱 你 們 為 我 們 神 的 僕 役 。 你 們 必 吃 用 列 國 的 財 物 , 因 得 他 們 的 榮 耀 自 誇 。

7 你 們 必 得 加 倍 的 好 處 , 代 替 所 受 的 羞 辱 ; 分 中 所 得 的 喜 樂 , 代 替 所 受 的 凌 辱 。 在 境 內 必 得 加 倍 的 產 業 ; 永 遠 之 樂 必 歸 與 你 們 ( 原 文 是 他 們 ) 。

8 因 為 我 ─ 耶 和 華 喜 愛 公 平 , 恨 惡 搶 奪 和 罪 孽 ; 我 要 憑 誠 實 施 行 報 應 , 並 要 與 我 百 姓 立 永 約 。

9 他 們 的 後 裔 必 在 列 國 被 人 認 識 ; 他 們 的 子 孫 在 眾 民 中 也 是 如 此 。 凡 看 見 他 們 的 必 認 他 們 是 耶 和 華 賜 福 的 後 裔 。

10 我 因 耶 和 華 大 大 歡 喜 ; 我 的 心 靠 神 快 樂 。 因 他 以 拯 救 為 衣 給 我 穿 上 , 以 公 義 為 袍 給 我 披 上 , 好 像 新 郎 戴(含) 上 華 冠 , 又 像 新 婦 佩 戴 妝 飾 。

即:耶和華必恨惡抢夺和罪孽的中共。
That is, the Lord will hate the plundering and sinful CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 06:14

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表