最后的审判 (1133) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其三十六

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-25 14:33:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-4-10 09:05 编辑

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood
Translated from Sanskrit into Chinese in the Yao Chin Dynasty
by The Tripitaka Master Kumarajiva from Kucha

Part Thirty Six

He will tell the Brahma-kings, ‘In the long night, I have undergone tremendous suffering and practiced the six pāramitās. Finally, I have today fully revealed the Dharma ocean. To pronounce the Dharma to you all, I will rightfully erect the Dharma banner, beat the Dharma drum, blow the Dharma conch shell, and rain down the Dharma rain. Gods and humans cannot turn the Dharma wheel of the Eightfold Right Path, which can be turned only by Buddhas. This path is impartial, and it leads straight to the unsurpassed silence and stillness of that which is asaṁskṛta. It can enable sentient beings to end their suffering in the long night. This Dharma is so profound that it is hard to obtain, hard to enter, hard to believe, and hard to understand. No one in the world can know it or see it. However, through it, one can cleanse one’s mental defilements and accomplish myriads of Brahma actions.’

Source:
Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's ...
Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

中文对照:
佛說彌勒大成佛經
彌勒下生成佛記彌勒成佛經佛說彌勒大成佛經佛典 ... - YouTube

参考:

漫话弥勒佛
佛教典籍简介:弥勒上生、下生经
彌勒菩薩- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

弥勒下生经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

星际消息:半人马座离地球十光年。这次半人马座一位50岁的首领亲自带了三百人的队伍,来地球拜访上帝。他们用了两个月的时间到达地球。半人马座有两亿人口,他们的长相与天琴座人完全一样,都是典型的北欧人,只是身体比天琴人要强壮,比方说,在过去的390年里,在每年的篮球比赛中,不论男女队,全都是以悬殊的比分赢得比赛。与天琴人不同,他们说不同的语言,字母共有29个。半人马座包括A座和B座两个星球,相距一光年,各有一个太阳,每天都是28个小时。两者都有海洋,海洋覆盖面积分别是50%和60%。
有趣的是,他们都是百分之百的基督徒。信仰的历史可以追溯到3000多年前。与天琴座人一样,他们的圣经版本与地球上使用的版本是一样的,原因是他们翻译了地球上通常使用的版本。
半人马座与天琴座人都属于银河联邦。这两个星座与蜥蜴人的星座呈三角形的形态,三者相距都是10光年。最近的一次的战争是这两个星座所组成的联军与蜥蜴人族在三个月前发生的,结果是这两个星座的人各损失了五艘飞船,各损失了两百人左右;对方蜥蜴人则损失了十艘飞船和损失了大约八百人。
蜥蜴人的联盟共有两个星座,分别是十个星球和十三个星球。他们是百分之百的基督徒。因此,圣诞节是这两个对立联盟的共同节日。

泽塔星人族、蜥蜴人族、半人马座人族和天琴座人族的寿命都是大约250岁。泽塔星座的气候环境恶劣,他们在地下生活,居住环境非常拥挤;而其它三个星座的环境很好,居住宽敞。泽塔星人族女人与阿尔法半人马座中的约一半小人人口中的女人一样,怀孕期间都是四个月,这也可能是造成人口众多的原因之一。其他所有星族包括阿尔法半人马座里的约一半高个子人族的女人则与地球人一样,怀胎期间都是十个月。
半人马座人、阿尔法半人马座人、泽塔星人、蜥蜴人、天琴座人和全宇宙的人族都能即时看到此网站内容,只是浏览的人数不包含在此网站屏幕上所显示的浏览人数之内。
现在所有星座,也就是接近地球的50个星座的首领携带着各自的宝物,等待着上帝的觐见。

接近地球的50个星座加上另外38个星座就是现在的宇宙。但由于上帝使得宇宙膨胀,以后会有更多的星座。88个星座之间之间许多都有着深刻的矛盾,并且由于科技的高度发达,全部都有核打击与核报复的能力,也就是说,一旦受到核攻击,就能毁灭对方 -- 即所谓的“恐怖的平衡”。这种所谓的平衡,却并没有他们想象中的那样有保障,换言之,这种所谓的平衡极其容易因为一个小小的判断失误而失败,造成毁灭性的后果 -- 正如在火星上曾经发生的那样。50个星座的首领也充分地认识到了这一点,但由于谁也不想因此而减少核武器的研发,也至于他们核打击的能力越来越强,也越来越危险。他们这次来也是想倾听上帝的教诲,并且都坚信只有上帝才能拯救他们,让他们脱离危险的境地。

提前通知:现在的地球自古以来就是一个三维世界。 然而,由于上帝的旨意,从2023年12月13日新西兰时间0点开始,三维世界将转变为四维世界。 到时候,全世界的人类和灵体都会比较三维世界和四维世界的差异。以此,再次证明上帝所言非虚。

星座_百度百科

在以下的解读中,注意弥赛亚Messiah这个词会有多少次被提到;并直观地领悟什么是偈子。
In the following interpretation, notice how many times the word Messiah is mentioned; and intuitively understand what a gatha is.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

Part Thirty Six

Officially, the Buddha will reel off the Brahma-kings, ‘In the long night, I have undergone profound and rather shocking suffering and practiced the six pāramitās. Finally, I have this current day became aware of the Dharma ocean systematically. Through to publicise the Dharma to you every single, I will relevantly ramp the Dharma banner, chastise vibrantly the Dharma drum, also puff the Dharma seashell, besides rain hard the Dharma rain. Definitely not of the Gods and human beings cannot exactly whirl around the Dharma wheel of the Eightfold Right Path, which can be turned by Buddhas just. And its meaning is impartial, and it experiences straight to the unsurpassed silence and calmness of that which is asaṁskṛta. This being the case it can enable sentient beings to end their misery, injury and discomfort inthe big long night. This Dharma even is sophisticated that it is excessively hard to obtain, rather hard to join, hard to manifest, and exceedingly hard to comprehend. No human being in the world can have knowledge of it or glimpse it. Despite this, via this, every single one can cleanse and remit one’s mental mortifications and bring off myriads of Brahma actions.’

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood (
Part Thirty Six)

This path is impartial, and it leads straight to the unsurpassed silence and tranquilness of that which is asaṁskṛta. It can enable sentient beings to end their suffering in the long night. This Dharma is considerably perceptive that it is hard to obtain...

(i.e)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 12:58

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表