热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 6733|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1140) 約翰一書 第二章 第四部分

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-13 15:47:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-3-15 20:57 编辑

1 John 2
King James Version

8 Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

Source:
1 John 2 KJV - My little children, these things write
1 John 2 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

References:
1 John Chapter 2 Summary and What God Wants From Us

紐西蘭國歌-- 天佑紐西蘭(中文/毛利/英文字幕) - YouTube
Atmosphere Shift || 11am - 10th March 2024 - Facebook

需要指出的是,在上帝与外星的强敌作殊死的斗争期间,凡以各种名义来阻扰上帝的,简直就是犯罪。须知,在此期间,上帝还不辞劳苦,拦截了几百颗外星向地球发射的核弹,并且还找到了相当多外星在地球上的核基地,并且解除了他们对地球人的巨大威胁,其中五点几吨重的核弹有四颗,十六点几吨重的核弹有三颗,超级子母核弹也有三颗;曾有四颗超级核弹被安放在马里亚纳海沟。

在以下原意未改的经文中,注意Messiah这个词是否被提到以及出现了多少次。
In the following verses, which are unaltered in their original meaning, note whether the word Messiah is mentioned and how many times it appears.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 John 2
King James Version (Part Four)

8 Just the same, a fresh commandment I write unto you, which thing is exactly valid in him and in you: the reason being the gloominess is past, the very light now shineth.

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in gloominess even until at this moment.

10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is not at any time of stumbling in him.

11 But he that exceedingly hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his majestic name's sake.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 John 2
King James Version (Part Four)

9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 14:45

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表