热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 7488|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1144) 約翰一書 第二章 第六部分

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-17 17:20:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-3-19 18:25 编辑

1 John 2
King James Version (Part Six)

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Source:
1 John 2 KJV - My little children, these things write
1 John 2 - Audio Bible - King James Version Dramatized 1611

References:
1 John Chapter 2 Summary and What God Wants From Us

几乎各大海域、深的淡水大湖、大片的原始森林、山脉,沙漠、西伯利亚等等,都有外星人的核基地。特别是北极和南极更是他们喜爱建立核基地的地域。而南极的冰盖下是他们极喜欢的地域,在那里他们有USO来运作他们的核基地 -- 但现在,都不用太担心啦!因为,经过上帝这几个月艰苦的战斗,基本上,已经消除了针对地球人的核威胁。

有没有外星人向上帝发射的核弹漏网的?有!!!

因为,有那么三次外星人向上帝发射的核弹漏网了。
一次是穿过天花板落在了上帝的头发上,天使连忙说“小心!小心!” 奇怪的是,它只是一颗比米粒儿还小的黑点;还有一次,也穿过天花板落在了上帝的衣服上,也只是一比米粒儿还小的黑点;第三次,也是类似。确切的说,那个小黑点,也就像感叹号的上面部分那样大,也很轻,而且也没有爆炸。后来,就被天使小心地取走了,也没啥事。所以,如果再有外星人向上帝发射核弹,也就别枉费心机啦!就是打中了,也没有什么用 -- 天使们也这么说。

基督教會合唱詩歌《没有人察覺到神的到來》 - YouTube
基督教會合唱詩歌《道成肉身的神有人性更有神性》 - YouTube

在以下原意未改的经文中,注意Messiah这个词是否被提到以及出现了多少次。
In the following verses, which are unaltered in their original meaning, note whether the word Messiah is mentioned and how many times it appears.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 John 2

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth unendingly.

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we exceptionally know that it is the last time.

19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be just made manifest that they were not all of us.

20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye exceptionally know all things.

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but being as ye definitely know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Christ (title) - Wikipedia
基督- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

1 John 2

21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:49

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表