最后的审判 (1171) 佛說彌勒大成佛經 其五十五

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-4 16:35:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2024-4-9 10:37 编辑

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood
Translated from Sanskrit into Chinese in the Yao Chin Dynasty
by The Tripitaka Master Kumarajiva from Kucha

Part Fifty Five

Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where I am, because they have acquired merit by offering Buddhas music, canopies, flowers, incense, and bright lamps. Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where I am, because they have acquired merit by offering food regularly to Saṅghas, erecting monks’ living quarters, providing monks with the four necessities, or observing the eight precepts regularly for purification and for cultivation of lovingkindness.

Source:
Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's ...
Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

中文对照:
佛說彌勒大成佛經
彌勒下生成佛記彌勒成佛經佛說彌勒大成佛經佛典 ... - YouTube

参考:

漫话弥勒佛
佛教典籍简介:弥勒上生、下生经
彌勒菩薩- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

弥勒下生经- 维基百科,自由的百科全书

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Buddha Pronounces the Sutra of Maitreya Bodhisattva's Attainment of Buddhahood

Part
Fifty Five

Among you, there are those who have been reborn in the place where I am, because they have incurred merit by offering Buddhas music, canopies, flowers, incense, and bright lamps. Among you, there are those who have been exceptionally reborn in the place where just I am, because they have acquired merit by offering food regularly to Saṅghas, erecting monks’ living quarters, exceptionally providing monks with the four necessities, or observing the eight precepts regularly for purification and for cultivation of lovingkindness.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

现时是否是一个末法时期?

末法时期 - 抖音百科

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 06:18

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表