回帖

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2008-9-12 21:23:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
(本求助信有简体、繁体、英文三个版本,适合语言环境不同的朋友进行阅读)

身在香港、澳门的朋友:

你好。

本人是“看中国”网站的专栏作家,作品见于《看中国》《阿波罗》《民主中国》《自由圣火》《民主论坛》“香港大纪元”报纸(系转载)“东情报”(系转载)等网络媒体和纸媒体。

倘有身在香港、澳门的朋友关注到本人的这封公开的求助信,请与本人的附在文末的电子邮箱和QQ联系。附在文末的电子邮箱和QQ,本人均于一些已发表的文章的后面公布,如《看中国》“张世航”专栏里文章,《民主中国》上的《透过“民谣情绪”和“民谣品质”看“民主转型”》,这些文章的后面均附有本人的公开的QQ和电子邮箱。

关于此求助信,本人另有如下之建议:

其一,各自的时间都是宝贵的。不在香港、澳门的朋友,若看到本人的这封求助信,想和本人联系,也欢迎,但若无关于本文之主题,则须另约时间以为交流之用。

其二,网特网警之流,请汝辈自重,不要扰我,不要再在我面前现出你们的丑恶嘴脸。你们每给我任何一个污蔑、侮辱性质的字符,本人一概默认为这是汝等之自辱之词。

其三,本求助信欢迎所有的朋友转载,介绍。

其四,对本人之求助信有任何之疑虑者,勿扰本人。

其五,相助之事,亦须有相互尊重之基础,本人不接受任何的带有条件交换色彩和歧视味道的帮助。

其六,出于众所周知的原因,建议朋友们最好不要在QQ上留言。如要在QQ上留言,请同时联系本人的电子邮箱,并在电子邮件里注明你的用来联系我的QQ号,以便确认。建议使用电子邮箱联系。

本人电子邮箱:zhangshihangzsh@gmail.com

本人的QQ:50485326

求助者:张世航

(本求助信有簡體、繁體、英文三個版本,適合語言環境不同的朋友進行閱讀)

身在香港、澳門的朋友:

你好。

本人是『看中國』網站的專欄作家,作品見於《看中國》《阿波羅》《民主中國》《自由聖火》《民主論壇》『香港大紀元』報紙(系轉載)『東情報』(系轉載)等網絡媒體和紙媒體。

倘有身在香港、澳門的朋友關注到本人的這封公開的求助信,請與本人的附在文末的電子郵箱和QQ聯系。
附在文末的電子郵箱和QQ,本人均於一些已發表的文章的後面公布,如《看中國》『張世航』專欄裡文章,《民主中國》上的《透過『民謠情緒』和『民謠品質』看『民主轉型』》,這些文章的後面均附有本人的公開的QQ和電子郵箱。

關於此求助信,本人另有如下之建議:

其一,各自的時間都是寶貴的。不在香港、澳門的朋友,若看到本人的這封求助信,想和本人聯系,也歡迎,但若無關於本文之主題,則須另約時間以為交流之用。

其二,網特網警之流,請汝輩自重,不要擾我,不要再在我面前現出你們的丑惡嘴臉。你們每給我任何一個污蔑、侮辱性質的字符,本人一概默認為這是汝等之自辱之詞。

其三,本求助信歡迎所有的朋友轉載,介紹。

其四,對本人之求助信有任何之疑慮者,勿擾本人。

其五,相助之事,亦須有相互尊重之基礎,本人不接受任何的帶有條件交換色彩和歧視味道的幫助。

其六,出於眾所周知的原因,建議朋友們最好不要在QQ上留言。如要在QQ上留言,請同時聯系本人的電子郵箱,並在電子郵件裡注明你的用來聯系我的QQ號,以便確認。建議使用電子郵箱聯系。

本人電子郵箱:zhangshihangzsh@gmail.com

本人的QQ:50485326

求助者:張世航

(This letter requests for assistance are simplified, English, English three versions for different language environment of a friend to read)

Are in Hong Kong, Macao's friends:

Hello.

I am a "Chinese" website, a columnist, works found in "Chinese" and "Apollo" and "democratic China" and "freedom torch" and "democratic forum", "Hong Kong大纪元" newspaper (of the reprint), "East intelligence" (lines Reprint), and other Internet media and paper media.

If You Shen in Hong Kong and Macao to the attention of my friends to this open letter for help, and I attached to the text at the end of the e-mail contact and QQ.
Attached to the text at the end of the e-mail and QQ, the per capita in some of the published article, after the announcement, such as "Chinese" and "Shi-freedom" column in the article, the "democratic China" on the "through" emotional ballads "and" folk quality "The" democratic transition "," The articles are accompanied by the back of my open QQ and e-mail.

For help on this letter, I otherwise of the following recommendations:

First, their time is precious. Not in Hong Kong, Macao's friends, to see if I wrote the letter for help, and I would like to contact, also welcomed, but the absence of paper on the theme, they also about time that the exchange purposes.

Second, the net net special police and his ilk, please Rubei self-respect, not disturbing me, in front of me not to show your ugly face. Each of you give me any of slandering and insulting nature of the characters, I default to all this is a shame since Rudeng of words.

Third, the letter welcomed the help of friends all reproduced on.

Fourth, to seek assistance from the letter I have any of the concerns, I do not interference.

Fifth, to help things, must have a basis of mutual respect, I do not accept any conditions for the exchange with color and flavor with the help of discrimination.

Sixth, for well known reasons, the proposal will not in the best friends on the QQ messages. To QQ on the post, please contact my e-mail and e-mail to indicate your contact my QQ, in order to confirm. Recommend the use of e-mail contact.

I e-mail: zhangshihangzsh@gmail.com

My QQ: 50485326

Supplicants: Zhang flights
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:45

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表