[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2009-5-16 06:06:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I HAVE A DREAM TO PROTEST

An Open Letter to the Leaders of Chinese & Foreign Authorities

and World Justice Organization after the 2008 Beijing Olympics.

JingTao Hu, President, People's Republic of China.
   BangGuo Wu, Chair,Standing Committee of the National People's Congress of China.
   JiaBao Wen, Prime Minister of the State Council of China.
   Jacques Rogge, Chairman International Olympic Committee.
   Doru Romulus Costea,President,United Nations Human Rights Council.
   Louise Arbour,High Commissioner,United Nations Office for Human Righrs.
  George W. Bush, President, United States of America.

Gordon Brown, Prime Minister, United Kingdom.

Respected Leaders:
         I am so happy to enjoy the Olympic fundamental spirit, that led us to construct "respect for universal fundamental ethical principles" and "the harmonious development of man, with a view to promoting a peaceful society concerned with the preservation of human dignity".

Seventeen years ago, China government has promised the International Olympic Committee to " promote human rights "and has pledged to the United Nations Human Right Council  to "uphold the highest standard of human rights."
         In 2004, China Authorities that had gained hosting right of the 29th Olympic Games added "human rights protection" as a significant amendment  to China's Constitution.
        Even during the 29th Beijing Olympic Games, Chinese Authorities took the unusual steps of setting aside space in the  three Beijing Parks ----Fengtai District's World Park, Haidian District's Zizhuyuan park, and Chaoyang District's Ritan Park as the special protest zones for protesters who came from the country and worldwide.

The unusual steps came as a great beacon light of hope to million of human rights slaves who have been persecuted by China  Authorities to reveal their miserable livings.  
         For many years, as a famed China Cross-talk author, I have been studying Chinese Cross--talk art, that had been classified in World Non-material Cultural Heritage Category by the United Nations Education Science and Culture Organization.
        On the basis of tracing Chinese "QUYI" history and tradition, as a famed China Cross-talk author,  I have persevered in exploring renewal Cross-talk art styles  such as Diplomatic Cross-talk; Anti-corruption Cross-talk; Cultural-criticism Cross-talk; and further more I tasted in Human-right  
Cross-talk whose theme has been forbidden restrictedly by the Chinese government.
         Therefore, It's a start that bad fatality struck on me.
         An international report said that since China implemented "Open door policies", the bribery and theft in nationwide property by China government officials are dramatically rising up and valued Chinese finance more than its annual education budget.
         In conclusion, the experts warned Chinese corruption is extremely astonishing.
        But I refused to believe it in that time, although I began to be devoted to anti-corruption Cross-talk studies and art creation in the field accompanying to the fact China astonishing corruption grew up is exposed.
        Meanwhile, as a legal Christian, I was encouraged by the Bible to struggle in the field and in the renewal Cross-talk art style.
        As a result, a cruel art and religious persecution attacked me fatally so that I made up my mind to commit suicide and failed,  
because the China Communism Party Committee Secretary Xie Guo Hua of Wuhan University of Science and Engineering, an elemental China government leader declaimed that they are willing to chase and kill me in physical and spirit by cruel cold-violence.  
        In August 15, 2008 Beijing Olympic Games opening 8 days later, I sent a set of protest documents including two protest applications (Chinese and English) protest Cross-talk < “Qian Fu Hou Ji” Hua “Guo Gong”> to the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau in the EMS mail for protesting in the three Beijing Parks during 29th Beijing Olympic Games. It came as a  freedom daybreak to end  the long night of my house arrest life given by  the China Communism Party Committee of Wuhan University of Science and Engineering, an elemental China government branch.
       However, I didn't get any response kindly from the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau until 10 days later the Olympic Games ended.
      On the contrary, My families and I got into the great troubles from China authorities and  I lived in more miserable art and religious persecution than before since I dreamed and practiced to protest in the three Beijing Parks during 29th Beijing Olympic Games.
      Today, the 29th Beijing Olympic Games ended up amid a display of fireworks that formed a huge circle in the sky which symbolizes the "complete success" of the Olympic Games.
      However, Little has been done, in practice, to carry out the promises that had been made on paper in human rights improvement and freedom of belief.  on the contrast, in China world people including me have experienced and witnessed violations of human rights misery and nightmare again.
      In a sense I would come to our nation's capital  Beijing to cash a cheque
when I sent a set of protest documents to the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau in the EMS mail for protesting in the three Beijing Parks during 29th Beijing Olympic Games.

Martin Luther King and his people who sought for dream, however, in the early 1960s  they could take the March on Washington, capital of the United States of America for freedom and dream.
      Nowadays, I was imprisoned in Wuhan city where I lived when I waited for my protest application permission that in fact, was impossible to be
permitted completely.

Now we can't refuse to believe that the bank of justice in China is at highest risk. We can't refuse to believe that there are hardly few funds in the great vaults of trust of this country.

Therefore, we, forever are  unable to have come to cash this human rights cheque that China government had drawn before.
      Now is the time to take efficient measures to clean up corrupt officials in the China Communism Party and in which some are senior highest officials. Now is the time to take real actions to investigate corruption officials in the China Communism Party who involved in corrupt construction ruined in the Great Sichuan Earthquake, in which killed countless innocent pupils came from the primary schools and high schools.
      Now is the time to re-consider the "6.4" Genocide--- a great democracy campaign in the Chinese modern history and mourn the student victims and citizen victims who just asked for punishing corruption officials in the China Communism Party and were killed in June 4, 1989 in the Tian'An Men Square. Now is the time to urge China Authority to set  the  three Beijing Parks ----Fengtai District's World Park, Haidian District's Zizhuyuan park, and Chaoyang District's Ritan Park as the forever protest zones for Chinese people who will express legal appeal and guard basic human rights after Beijing Olympic Games.
      Unfortunately, the "Protest Cross-talk" theme Demonstration, a creative protest generated from Chinese cross-talk art, which is classified in World Non-material Cultural Heritage by the United Nations Education, Science and Culture Organization was degenerated into physical persecution by China Authorities. the "Protest Cross-talk" theme peaceful Match on Beijing, a peace protest  through Chinese cross-talk  humorous art, that condensed with more than five thousands Chinese history was degenerated into soul persecution by China government.
      I  have a dream that one day in the three Parks of Beijing---Fengtai District's World Park, Haidian District's Zizhuyuan park, and Chaoyang District's Ritan Park  protesters of countryside  and  the government officials will be able to sit down together having an active communication dialogue at  table of the three Parks which would have been set up Chinese forever protest zones after 29thBeijing Olympic Games.
       I  have a dream that one day province of Sichuan, started to punish strictly all corrupt officials as Xie Guo Hua who involved in corrupt construction ruined in the Great Sichuan Earthquake, in which countless innocent pupils from primary schools and high schools were killed, and furthermore, whole
corruption officials as Xie Guo Hua shall be penalized severely by law.
        I  have a dream today
        I  have a dream that one day down in the TianAnMen  Square, in which countless students and citizens who asking for penalizing corrupt officials and reforming political autocracy system were murdered in June 4, 1989, China government would sincerely apologize to all victims and their relatives, return them a relayed justice. The great democracy campaign would have be re-oriented  in Chinese Modern History and "June 4" would have be set up the Chinese Democracy Progress Date.  Furthermore, Chinese government will implement political reform and finalize One-Party dictatorial politics. Instead of it , China will practice democratic bipartisan politics between Chinese Communism Party (CCP) in the Mainland and Kuo MingTang (KMT) in the Taiwan, that has been predicted in the protest cross-talk < “Qian Fu Hou Ji” Hua “Guo Gong”> 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.   
        I  have a dream that one day all freedom-loving people throughout the World will struggle freedom, democracy and liberty
by refraining from violence measure.
       Tibet is a part of the People's  Republic of China. After the violence event on March 14,  2008 in Lhasa, Tibet's capital, United
Nations Human Rights Council should organize an international investigation to work in Tibet and urge Chinese government to stop
the tough clampdown on Tibetan freedom of religion and rough challenge to the conscience of the World.
        I  have a dream today
       I  have a dream that four years later, I shall be able to participate London 2012 Olympic Games through sponsor by the justice organizations and demonstrate in the protest zones to realize my dream to protest that failed in 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.

More details please visit:
       1. baidu   
       2. nussin.bokee.com

Your sincerely

Gao Guo Kuo

September 20,2008

2008年北京奥运会及残奥会示威申请书(英文)

Application of Protest  

Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau:
         As a Chinese Cross-Talk writer, I am writing the letter to proclaim
that we are keen to plan protests with the Cross-talk work --
< Qian Fu Hou Ji Hua Guo Gong  >  in the three parks in Beijing
to be designated protest venues during the Two-- Beijing Olympic Games.
         Some foreign Journalists who come from world-class news-agencies
are interest and will reeport it.
         The detail information is following :
Protest Applicant:   Gao Guo Kun &  some Foreign Journalists(reporting).  
Protest Time:       During the Two-- Beijing Olympic Games.
Protest Places:  The three parks in Beijing.
Protest Purpose : Chinese increasingly exceeding economic corruption
(including senior officials corruption crimes in the Higher  Education field )
and econimic inflation.
Protest Applicant ID:  4201061XXXXXXXXXXX  (Gao Guo Kun, P.R.China)   
Protest Applicant Address: Wuhan University of Science and Engineering.
                                                    Hubei College of Finance and Economics.

1 FangZhi Road, Wuhan, P. R. China  430073
                                                     ggkun@msn.com
                                                    (027)  62532616
                       Your attention and permission will be highly appreciated.

Yours faithful

Gao Guo Kun

前"腐"后继话"国共"

(抗议相声)

作者:武汉科技学院
      湖北财经高等专科学校      高国坤

甲:昨天,我做了一个梦!
乙:(好奇)哦?!做了什么梦??!
甲:(自豪)我飞起来了!!
乙:(点头)啊!你变成了一只鸟!
甲:什么呀?!我成为了一名飞行员!
乙:哦!那可不简单!  
甲:你瞧我!现在驾着飞机顺直着在天空上翱翔!!
原来,我可是在天上绕着弯儿飞呀!
乙:(羡慕)哦... 原来你还是特技飞行员!
甲:谁告诉你我是特技飞行员了?!
乙:(疑惑)您不是说在您天上绕着弯儿飞吗?!
甲:什么呀!我是大陆到台湾直航包机的飞行员!
乙:(伸出双手;握住甲)哎呀!敬佩!敬佩!这么长的航程,

您才用几十年飞就飞过来了!

甲:(望着乙)...
乙:(望着甲)...
甲:我们俩好象有谁说错了吧??!
:是你错了?!
甲:(肯定)我没说错!!肯定是你错了!
乙:(疑惑)越过台湾海峡的航程,需要几十年的时间??!
甲:对呀!从1949年起,两岸就处于阻隔的状态;以后才慢慢开放,

直到今天的两岸直航!你说这架直航飞机不是飞了几十年吗?!

乙:这话听着也有点理儿!
甲:不是有点理儿,是大道理儿!!
乙:为什么呀?!
甲:中国共产党和中国国民党还建立国共交流平台,国共政经论坛!
乙:(不安)那国民党不又打回来了?!!
甲:(奇怪地望者乙)...
乙:(小声)蒋介石反攻大陆的计划不就成功了吗??!
甲:(望着乙)知道"种族和解";"巴以和解"吗??!
乙:(肯定)知道!
甲: 不同种族,不同宗教的人群,都可能和解,和平!何况大家都是中国人啦!!
乙:(点点头)有点道理!国民党和共产党在中国近代历史上,
可是演过大戏;扮过大角儿啊!!
甲:今天,这两个政党又走到了一起;共同肩负中华民族复兴重任!!
乙:(摇摇头)像美国的民主党和共和党那样??!

甲:(肯定)对呀!
乙:我把这事儿有一比!叫做媳妇肚子里的孩子横着长-----
甲:怎么讲??!
乙:难产!!
甲:国民党可是孙中山先生创立的! 它领导了辛亥革命,翻了腐朽不堪的清王朝。
   建立了亚洲第一个民主共和国---中华民国.
乙:(赞同)对呀!
甲: 辛亥革命胜利以后,建立了中华民国,结束了中国几千年的封建历史;
标志着中国走向了民主与共和!!
乙:(赞同)这也没错!!
甲:哪...
乙:那以后,中国国民党慢慢就倒着道儿走哪!
甲:怎么说??!
乙:最后,掉到沟里去啦!
甲:这里还有一沟呀??!
乙:对,腐败沟!!
甲:没听说过!!
乙:抗战时期,国难当头啊! 这国民党当大官儿的都在干什么吗??!
甲:勇赴国难,前线杀敌!!
乙:对!!另外的呢?!
甲:(疑惑)也在琢磨抗日啊!
乙:(气愤)对!他们琢磨趁火打劫,贪污腐败;大发国难之财,

大干伤天害理之事儿!!

甲: 真是在作孽啊!
乙:一提起这事儿,冯叔就来气!!
甲:(关心)都气成什么样哪??!
乙:哎呦,气得冯叔眼冒金星;口吐鲜血啊,差一点就去了殷(阴)城哪!!
甲:后来呢?!
乙:只见冯叔抄起一把手枪,朝老蒋"砰""砰""砰"就是三枪!!
甲:(惊讶)啊 ?!
乙:你说,把这冯叔都气成什么样啦?!
甲:哪个冯叔呀??!是不是我家邻居原国民党某团团长,退伍老兵冯叔啊?!
乙:哪儿的事啊!是国民党抗战将军冯玉祥!!
甲:(好奇)快给我们说说!!
乙:有一次,冯玉祥在贵州省梓县驻守。只见前面开来了荷枪实弹的军车!
甲:(紧张)哎呦! 那可是重要的抗战物资啊!
乙:冯玉祥底下一师长对这辆车例行检查这时候一个连长从车上跳下来。
  (方言)他奶奶的!哪个狗头敢拦我的车!!
甲:喔?!这么厉害!!
乙:这师长礼貌地给了个军礼!!
甲:还是冯将军的手下有礼貌!
乙:这连长走上前,朝着师长就是一个大嘴巴子!!
甲:?! 这么嚣张啊?!
乙:人家拿出来一张亲笔手谕! 你猜那落款的名儿是谁?!

甲:(摇头)不知道!
乙:蒋中正!!
甲:啊?! 是老蒋啊!怪不得这么嚣张!!
乙:这事闹到冯玉祥那儿去了。冯将军就说啦,不管是谁都按规定检查!!
甲:(赞扬)公事公办!
乙: 这一查可就不得了啊!!
甲:怎么哪??!
乙:这车上全是驴屎!!
甲:(疑惑)什么??! 总统的手谕就押运这玩意儿?!
乙:(肯定)对呀!正是这玩意儿!
甲:这蒋总统还喜欢园艺哪?!弄驴屎来肥田哪?!
乙:什么呀?那是烟土,鸦片!是贵州省主席亲自送给蒋总统!!
甲:(惊奇)啊?!
乙:(气愤)这冯将军给气的,拔出手枪;"砰!""砰!""砰!"就是三枪!!
甲:(紧张)把蒋总统给毙了!!
乙:不!把这连长给枪毙啦!
甲:那这车烟土怎么办呢?!
乙:放行!出贵州!
甲:(不满)这不是助纣为虐吗?!
乙:(无奈)没办法,人家是总统呀!
甲:(惊奇)啊??! 好吗!这国民党的总统都带头腐败!!
乙:要说这老蒋可真的不怎么样!! 独裁!专制!腐败!
甲:要不,这国民党怎么就在大陆亡了国呢??! 这国家的性质都变了!
乙:(同意)不仅质变了,这性也变了!
甲:(不解)变“性”了??!
乙:国民党在大陆腐败得男的都变成女的了!女的都变成男的了!都男女不分啦!
甲:怎么个程度??! 都乱性了??!
乙:就说这二闺女吧.。。。当时,全国正在抗战!
她没事就扮成男生到美国去遛弯儿!
甲:那多危险哪! 快跟你二闺女说说,别这么干了!
乙:(横甲一眼)我才没有这二闺女呢!是人家孔祥熙的二闺女!
甲:哦!我知道了!是那个爱“女扮男装”的孔二小姐。
   这老在天上飞,那多危险哪!
乙:危险啦?!还烧钱呢!那可是国家和百姓的血汗钱啦!
甲:为什么呢??!
乙:我给你这么算吧!这孔二小姐到美国飞一趟的钱,
可以救济2000个从黄河边下来的难民!
她到美国的所有的开销加起来,能办一所设施完备的大学!
甲:这孔二小姐可够腐化的!! 听说这孔二小姐要结婚啦?!
乙:对!
甲:她要嫁给谁呀?!
乙:(摇头)不! 她要娶媳妇!!
甲:(惊讶)啊?!怎么回事?!孔二小姐要娶媳妇??!
乙:对呀!要娶她的三姨太!
甲:就这孔二小姐?!

乙:(肯定)对呀!!
甲:好吗!都腐败得不知道自己是男是女啦!
乙:这些驴男女!!
甲:可是有一点!老百姓的日子是越过越好呀!
乙:(疑问)怎么呢?!
甲:(羡慕)他们手上的钱越来越多啦!
乙:(气恼)你是真傻还是假傻呀?!那是钱吗?! 那是“纸”钱了!!
甲:
这国民党成了“刮民党”了! 你说这国民党怎么瞎败,就不怕垮台啦?!

:说垮台,就垮台! 1949年国民党主政的中华民国在大陆亡国;

腐败的中国国民党败走台湾!

:你说孙先生创建的中国国民党这角儿,多出彩啊!
乙:不仅这角儿好,这戏份也厚实!!
甲:(后悔)国民党都这样啦!还给他夸口呢?!
乙:孙先生用民族主义,民权主义,民生主义,简称三民主义
创立了亚洲第一个民主共和国!!
甲:(惋惜)!可硬让这蒋校长给腐败掉了!!
乙:(赞同)蒋校长养的一帮贪官,让亚洲大陆第一个民主共和国给亡了!!
甲:(感慨)这腐败祸国呀!中国共产党后来大陆建立了中华人民共和国;

政治清明,政风清廉啊!
乙:(欲言)...

甲:(打断)唉?!别说!毛泽东建立的中华人民共和国,
在民族主义这一条上还真做成了!民族独立呀!!
乙:(望着甲)其它的呢?!
甲:(茫然)。。。
乙:这论戏呀这孙先生和毛先生还真的象历史舞台上的两大名角儿!!
孙先生扮的"国民党"这角儿,扮相雄健;唱腔殷实.就象一位沧桑的老生!  
甲:(不服气)毛先生扮的"共产党"这角儿,扮相响亮;架功深厚.
就象是一位出彩的架子花脸!
乙:孙先生一上场亮相,就字正腔圆地念白:"三民主义"!!
甲:那毛先生一上场,架功力劲;武架舒展!!就是嘴里有点嘟囔,听不清词儿!
乙:孙先生是唱,念,做,打;戏码实在!!毛先生的戏活有些虚!!
甲:这沧桑老生和架子花脸可都是大角儿啊!
乙:这话有道理!!
甲:中国共产党的新领导人实行了改革开放政策以后,
中国的经济和社会都取得了巨大的进步!
乙:这个也不假!! 还有呢?!
甲:(不解)??!
乙:(凝重)中国的经济是发展了,这共产党里的贪官可也扎堆儿了!!
甲:有这么严重吗??!
乙:都把这地都给震动啦!!
甲:(疑惑)地震??!
乙:是官场的“地震”啊!  
甲:(质疑)??!
乙:1998年,就在北京正义路2号!

甲:那可是北京市政府的地界啊!!
乙:北京市市长陈希同因为贪污罪和玩忽职守罪下狱16年!!

甲:(一惊)唉呦!
乙:(双掌猛击)啪!!
甲:(又一惊)啊?!干什么?!
乙:(大声)把那些老虎,狮子,豺狼全都给抓起来死!!
甲:(惋惜)那可都是地球的珍惜动物和物种啊!谁说的?!                  
乙:“阎王”说的!
甲:这可是违反了生态动物保护法啊!
乙:这是“阎王”总理说的!
甲:(顺势点头)哦!(突然)唉??!“阎王”总理??!
乙:朱熔基总理!那些大大小小贪官污吏的“阎王” !!
甲:可是。。。那样的话,朱总理不也犯法了吗?!
乙:(严肃)什么呀??!
甲:那这朱熔基总理也得抓起来!蹲大狱!
乙:(瞪甲一眼)把你给抓起来!我怀疑你爸一定是一个贪官!
甲:(不满)凭什么?!
乙:那你干吗说这样的话?!朱熔基总理说了“反腐败要先打老虎后打狼!

老虎,狮子,狼全部打死!决不姑息养奸!!”

甲:(敬佩)嚯!决心够大的!!我知道了这些个“动物”和“物种”了!

是指那些大大小小的贪官污吏!!

乙:(认真)决心不大不行啊!前面国民党不就是腐败亡了国吗?!
甲:朱熔基总理说完了以后,去哪儿啦??!
乙:(认真)棺材铺!!
甲:(恐怖)什么。。。么。。么??!去那干吗?!
乙:(平静)买棺材呀!而且,一买就是一百口!!
甲:(惊讶)啊??!
乙:特地儿还预备了一口大号的!
甲:给谁呢?!
乙:留给自各用!
甲:(惊呆)啊。。。啊 ??!
乙:这“阎王”总理说了---- 反腐败要先打老虎后打狼!老虎,狮子,狼全部打死!
无非就是来一个同归于尽嘛!!
甲:真有春秋时期商鞅大夫的气魄!! 孑身独闯阎王殿,民富国康以死偿!!
乙:可是,那些腐败分子要跟他玩命呀!!
甲:(关心)后来呢?!
乙:他们有些玩完命啦!!
甲:(鼓舞)好啊!那可是大快人心哪!都有谁呀?!
乙:(激昂)胡长清上了断头台,陈希同摘了乌纱盖!赖昌星乘了偷渡船;

成克杰注了“止痛盐”。。。大案要案大白于天下,累累“硕鼠”现出原形啊!

甲:(拍手)真好啊!
乙:(沮丧)哎!
甲:(不解)叹什么气呀?!
乙:(忧伤)自古清官禄运薄啊?!