找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 288|回复: 0

旅游英语教程

[复制链接]

0

主题

319

回帖

318

积分

中级会员

热心会员

积分
318
发表于 2008-1-11 02:52:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第一课: 在机场 In the airport
第二课: 入境英语 On arrival
第三课: 电话预定房间 Hotel reservation
第四课:交通和问路 Transportation and directions
第五课:观光 Sightseeing
第六课:购物 Shopping
第七课:点餐 Having a meal
第八课:回到中国 Returning to China



第一课 在机场 In the Airport



需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?

我要办理此次班机的登机手续。
I'd like to check in for this flight, please.

请把行李放在磅秤上。
Please put your luggage on this scale.

你需要在柜台托运你的行李。
You need to claim your baggage at the counter.

我可以把这件行李随身带到飞机上吗?
Can I take this one as carry-on baggage?

班机准点吗?
Is the plane on schedule?

可否给我靠窗的座位?/靠走道的座位?
Could I get a window seat?/an aisle seat?

登机门是几号?
What is the gate number?

登机门怎么走?
Which way to the gate?

你将在旧金山机场转机。
You'll be transferring at San Francisco airport.

我搭经济舱/商务舱/头等舱/。
I am taking economy class/business class/first class.

谢谢您的耐心等候。
Thanks for your patience.

华航编号202的班机将于五号登机门登机。有小孩或者需要特别协助的旅客请到登机柜台。
China Airlines flight 202 will now be boarding at gate 5. We invite those passengers with small children or those requiring special assistance to come to the boarding counter.

头等舱及商务舱旅客请登机。
We now invite all first class and business class passengers to board.

座位第33排到第60排的旅客请登机。
We now invite passengers from Row 33 through 60 to the boarding gate.

其余旅客请登机。
We will now be accepting all remaining passengers to board.

敬请各位旅客注意,这是登机前的广播。
May I have your attention, please? This is the pre-boarding announcement.

谨代表华航欢迎您搭乘202从中国北京前往美国克里夫兰的班机。我们的飞行时间是14小时又30分。机长Lyon与我将为您服务。基于安全理由,起飞与降落时期禁止使用电子设备。谢谢您的合作。请系好安全带。
On behalf of China Airlines, we welcome you aboard flight No.202 from Beijing, China to Cleveland. Our flying time is 14 hours and 30 minutes. Captain Lyon and I will be at your service. For safety reasons, the use of personal electronic devices is prohibited during take-off and landing. Thanks for your cooperation. Please fasten your seat belt.

机上服务:

需要报纸吗?
Would you like a newspaper?

可否把椅背扶直?
Could you put your seat up, please?

要鸡肉还是牛肉?
Would you like fish or beef?

请你把袋子放在上头的柜子里。
Could you put your bag in the overhead luggage compartment?

厕所有人。
The toilet is occupied.





第二课 入境英语 On Arrival


请给我你的护照。
May I see your passport, please?

这是我的护照。
Here is my passport.

您此次旅行的目的是什么?
What's the purpose of your visit?

观光/公务。
Sightseeing/Business.

预计在美国停留多久?
How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计停留约4个月。
I plan to stay for about four months.

我只是过境而已。
I'm just passing through.

今晚即动身前往加拿大。
I am leaving for Canada tonight.

将在哪住宿?
Where are you staying?

我将住在波士顿饭店。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.

是否有北京回程机票?
Do you have a return ticket to Beijing?

有的,这就是回程机票。
Yes, here it is.

随身携带多少现金?
How much money do you have with you?

大约800美元。
I have 800 dollars.

好,我没有问题了,祝你玩得愉快。
Good. Have a nice day.

谢谢。
Thank you.



第三课 电话预定房间 Hotel Reservation


前台:你好,这里是皇家酒店。
Front Desk: Royal Hotel, can I help you?

客人:我想预定明天晚上的房间。你们到时会有空房吗?
Guest: Yes. I urgently need a room for tomorrow night, and do you have any vacancies?

前台:我们会有空房。你需要什么样的房间?
Front Desk: Yes, we have. What kind of room would you like?

客人:我要一间套房,在房间里能看见大海的景色(海景房)。
Guest: I'd like a suite with an ocean view, please.

前台:没问题,先生。
Front Desk: No problem, sir.

客人:这种套房要多少钱?
Guest: What is the price of the suite?

前台:一晚260美元。
Front Desk: It is US$ 260 per night.

客人:还有便宜一些的房间吗?
Guest: Then do you have anything less expensive?

前台:不,先生,我们今晚没有打折的房间。
Front Desk: No, sir, tonight we do not have discounted rooms.

客人:好吧,我去住刚才说的房间。对了,所附260美元里包含早餐吗?
Guest: OK, I will take it. By the way, does the price include breakfast?

前台:是的,先生。现在请您报一下姓名。
Front Desk: Yes, it does. Now could I have your name, please?

客人:我叫赵林。
Guest: My name is Zhaolin.

前台:请您拼写一下,好吗?
Front Desk: Would you kindly spell it for me?
Guest: That is Z-H-A-O-L-I-N.

前台:谢谢,我记下了。另外您预计在此停留多久?
Front Desk: Thank you, I got it. And how long do you expect to stay?

客人:大约三天。
Tom: About three days.

前台:好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。明天见。
Front Desk: OK. Our check-in time is after 1:00pm. And see you tomorrow.

客人:谢谢。明天见。
Guest: Thank you. See you.

我想现在结账。
I'd like to pay my bill now.

请问您的姓名和房间号码?
Your name and room number,please?

请问您今天早晨是否用过旅馆内的服务设施?
Have you used any hotel services this morning?

四个晚上,每晚90美元,加上膳食费,总共是660美元。
Four nights at 90 US dollars each, and here are the meals that you had at the hotel.That makes a total of 660 US dollars.

Can I pay by credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?

Please sign your name here.
请您在这里签名。



第四课 问路和交通


您好。请问车站怎么走?
Excuse me. Can you show me the way to the station?

对不起,我不知道。
I’m sorry I don’t know.

谢谢你。
Thank you anyway.

您好,先生,请问卡尔顿酒店怎么走?
Excuse me, sir, how can I get to Carlton Hotel?

酒店在北大桥旁。径直向前走,过两个街区以后向左转。
It is by NorthBridge. Go straight and turn left after passing two blocks.

谢谢。
Thanks.

往中国城的公共汽车站牌在哪里?
Where's the bus stop for Chinatown?

这趟公共汽车每隔几分钟一班?
How often does this bus run?

车费多少?
How much is the fare?

去国家公园要搭乘哪一班车?
Which bus do I take to go to the national park?

要去世界公园在哪一站下车?
Where do I get off to go to WorldPark?

下一站是哪里?
What is the next stop?

车到华尔街站时请提醒我一声。
Please call me when the bus arrives at Wall Street.

我该下车了。
Excuse me. I'm getting off.

这附近有没有兑换机?
Is there a change machine around here?



叫出租车


请开到博物馆。
The museum, please.

到博物馆约需多少钱?
How much is it to go to the museum?

请把这件行李放进汽车行李箱。
Can you please put this suitcase in the trunk?

开快一点。
Would you hurry, please?

能不能在公园门前停一下?
Can you make a stop in front of the park?

能不能在下一个街口右转/左转?
Can you turn right/left at the next corner?

我们走过头了,请绕回来好不好?
We missed it. Would you mind turning around?

好了,请在这里停车。
All right. You can stop here.





第五课 观光 Sightseeing

租车 Car rental

我要租一天的车。
Can I rent a car for just one day?

那一辆车的租金要多少?
How much do you charge for that car?

我要保全险。
I'd like to have full insurance.

我要买两张《猫》剧的最好的座位。
Can I have the two best seats available for Cats?

请记在我的VISA卡账上。
Please charge it to my VISA.

请告诉我怎样可以买到棒球赛的票?
Can you tell me how I can get tickets for a baseball game?

能不能用广播呼叫我的朋友?他在人潮中走失了。
Can you page my friend? I lost him in the crowd.



照相

我要买一卷24张装的柯达胶卷。
Can I have a 24-exposure roll of Kodak?

有没有这种电池?
Do you have batteries like this?

什么时候可以完成?
When will it be ready?

我要冲洗胶卷。
I’d like to have this film developed.

我来拿我的相片。好了没有?
I’ve come to pick up my prints. Are they ready?



第六课 购物 Shopping


您需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?

我只是随便看看而已,谢谢您。
I'm just looking. Thank you.

这个东西要多少钱?
How much is this?

能打折吗?
Can you give me a discount?

我要这件。
I'll take this one.

女鞋在哪里?
Where are the women's shoes?

有没有差不多100元的手提包?
Do you have any bags for around a hundred dollars?

我可以用旅行支票付账吗?
Can I pay with a traveler's check?

我要付现金。
I'm paying in cash.

我要退还这个东西。
I’d like to return this.

我要换比这个大一点的。
I'd like to exchange this for a larger size.

我上个星期买的。这是收据。
I bought it last week. This is the receipt.

我的胃不舒服。有没有好的药?
I have an upset stomach. Do you have any good medicine?

每一次服用几片?
How many tablets do I take at a time?




第七课 用餐 Dining



请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?

餐厅有哪些餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?

我想点当地出产的酒/菜。
I'd like to have some local wine/dishes.

是否可推荐一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?

有哪些特色菜?
What is the specialty of the house?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.

你想要几分熟的牛排?
How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare), please.

请把盐(胡椒)传给我。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?

请给我一杯水。
I'd like a glass of water, please.

请再给我一些面包。
May I have some more bread, please?

请给我一些甜点。
I'd like a dessert, please.

甜点有哪几种?
What do you have for dessert?

可不可以不要甜点改要水果?
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

可以抽烟吗?
May I smoke?

我点的食物还没来。
My order hasn't come yet.

这不是我点的食物。
This is not what I ordered.

请结账。
Check, please.

可以用这张信用卡付账吗?
Can I pay with this credit card?

请给我收据。
May I have the receipt, please?



第八课 回国 Return to China



预约班机


我要买一张10月22日从克里夫兰回中国北京的票。
I'd like a ticket from Cleveland to Beijing, China on October 22nd.

有没有便宜一点的机票?
Do you have any cheaper tickets?

请重复一次。
Would you repeat it for me?

我想知道今天的203班机,是不是准时起飞?
I'd like to know if Flight 203 will be leaving on time today.

美国航空的报到柜台在哪里?
Where is the American Airlines check-in counter?

我要托运这两件行李。
I'd like to check in these two suitcases.

15号登机门在哪里?
Where is Gate 15?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-7-17 07:52

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表