[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

入门会员

积分
发表于 2010-5-10 10:33:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My name is Lixuan yan who was born in Luzhou of Sichuan province .In 1998, I got married in Taiwan. Now I am living at 490 # Da you road of taoyuan county of Taiwan .When I was in the mainland ,I had been practicing FaLun Gong. In the process of practicing , my mind was improved and I was so vigorous .Full of enthusiasm, I felt healthier and healthier . One happy family and my lovely kids make my mother-in-law and father-in-law satisfied with me .
There is some doubt which puzzles me in my practising , though I know my teacher Li hong Zhi’s guidance is beyond doubt . I can’t persuade myself because teacher Li said in his book 《Zhuan Fa Lun》:“All problems you meet in your life have their won cause and effect. When you meet trouble, you may check what you didn’t do well and make some concession, thus ,you’ll fell better and all the trouble you meet will disappear.”I absolutely agreed with him. But now I always think of the day “4.25”, because before I came to Taiwan ,I had witnessed the sufferings which the local FaLun Gong practitioners had got. The prosperity and decline of FaLun Gong has something important with that day .
On the “4.25” in 1999, thousands of practitioners of  FaLun Gong gathered around Zhongnan Hai in Beijing in order to protest the arrest of local practitioners by the police of Tianjing ,which made the high level of the CPC alert .They took some tough actions to put down the riot. During that time , teacher Li published some essays such as《serious teaching》、《to complete》、《also say drink》and asked his students to give up their lives and turn to complete success. He also said :“when  FaLun Gong is being persecuted, and your teacher is being wanted, why are you guys sitting there? and what are you waiting for?”  So, thousands of students understood what they should do was to “tell the truth” to the people all over the world. They went to Beijing to develop and protect “FaLun Gong” by distributing lots of propaganda materials about FaLun Gong, which made them against the government and arrested by the police. From then on FaLun Gong was treated as a cult and we students had to practice it secretly.
The event of “4.25” is a tragedy for us .From that day , we couldn’t see any hope and had to bear tough situation.
It’s not easy to tell the truth about the event of  “4.25”.The government officials of the mainland asserted that teacher Li 、Lichang and WangZhi Wen who were in charge of “FaLun Dafa research society” had planned and organized the attacking of Zhongnan Hai .The government showed my teacher’s airplane ticket from America to Beijing and the ticket from Beijing to Hongkong to the public. But when teacher Li was interviewed by the reporter from AFP, he said :“I don’t know what happened in Beijing ,and at that time I was on the road from America to Australia.”
Is what he said true? I don’t know who told the truth .Maybe someone told lies to all of us. What is the truth? Maybe many years later ,  the truth will be finally brought to light.
Another “4.25” is coming ,I am writing the words above just for the practitioners in mainland who have been practicing FaLun Gong for 11years for the purpose of developing and protecting Dafa.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-7-17 00:23

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表