[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
发表于 2005-8-7 22:29:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
RAYOVAC推出号称最好的电池充电器, 使用NIMH IC3充电电池只需15分钟, 如用普通NIMH电池则仍然要一个晚上. 在给NIMH IC3电池充电时, COOL FAN冷却用的风扇会转(Batteries will become hotter). 厂家称电池可重复使用1000次; 每次充电后持续时间比普通NIMH长三倍.

在SEERS可以买到两种型号, 一种是小巧型, $24.99, 带两节IC3电池; 另一种是$34.99, 带两节AA, 两节AAA IC3电池, 但有一个电源盒(另花$3.99手续费SHIPPING/HANDLING FEE BY MAIL_IN, 可以得到一个汽车充电插头).

这种充电器和电池在K-MART, TARGET等处也有卖.

另外, ENERGIZER等品牌也推出了类似的15分钟充电器.

经常使用AA和AAA电池者, 不妨一试. 15分钟充电还是挺方便的.

Rayovac I-C3 Features

* The first NiMH rechargeable system that works in 15 minutes

* I-C3 batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times

* The I-C3 technology puts the control of recharging into the battery instead of the charger

* Each cell is individually monitored and controls its own charging process

* Charger has an internal fan to keep it and the batteries cool

* I-C3 rechargeable batteries last at least four times (4X) longer than the best alkalines

Ordinary NiMH and NiCd type batteries can be charged in the I-C3 chargers but it will act like an overnight charger with these batteries.

Product customer review:

Advantage:  1) Fast;  2)it charges each battery separately as the circuit is connected parallellly, which means you can charge 1,2,3,4, any number of rechargeable batteries ranging from 1 to the maxium number allowed.

Disadvantage:  1) Big A/C power adapter box for four battery recharger;  2) slow for ordinary NiMH rechargeable battery.

Batteries do not work in one kind of wireless mouse, don't know why. But when switched with two ordinary NiMH Energizer rechargeable batteries, the wireless mouse lights up.

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-8-26 04:17:38 | 显示全部楼层
Use of rechargeable batteries could help protect environments, and reduce the usage of poisonous one-time batteries.

"一顆一號電池爛在泥土裏,能使1平方公尺的土壤永久失去利用價值;一粒鈕扣電池(扁平狀)可使600噸水無法飲用,這相當於一個人一生的飲水量。若將廢舊電池混入生活垃圾一起填埋,滲出的汞及重金屬物質會滲透土壤、污染地下水,進而進入魚類身體、農作物中,間接威脅到人類的健康。對自然環境威脅最大的五種物質,電池裡就包含了三種:汞、鉛、鎘。汞是一種毒性很強的重金屬,對人體中樞神經的破壞力很大;鎘在人體內極易引起慢性中毒,主要病症是肺氣腫、腎損害、肝病變、骨質疏鬆、貧血,很可能使身體癱瘓;而鉛進入人體後最難排泄,它會干擾血液系統、神經系統、腎臟、消化系統及循環系統具有高危害。"   (悠遊字在--說土)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

论坛元老

热心会员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2005-9-29 01:28:12 | 显示全部楼层
不过小心伤电池,因为快冲的电流都比较大。
回复

使用道具 举报