热搜: 活动 交友
查看: 329|回复: 0

最后的审判 (1030) 重读詩篇 23

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-7-4 08:32:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 日月同辉有其中 于 2023-7-7 20:02 编辑

Psalm 23
King James Version

1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Source:
Psalm 23 King James Version - Bible Gateway
Psalm 23 - The LORD is My Shepherd (With words - KJV)

PSALM 23~ A Psalm Of David - YouTube

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

詩篇 23

耶和華為牧者
大衛的詩。

1 耶和華是我的牧者,我必不致缺乏。
2 他使我躺臥在青草地上,領我在可安歇的水邊。
3 他使我的靈魂甦醒,為自己的名引導我走義路。
4 我雖然行過死蔭的幽谷,也不怕遭害,因為你與我同在,你的杖、你的竿都安慰我。
5 在我敵人面前,你為我擺設筵席,你用油膏了我的頭,使我的福杯滿溢。
6 我一生一世必有恩惠、慈愛隨著我,我且要住在耶和華的殿中,直到永遠。

来源:
詩篇23 CUVMPT - 耶和華為牧者- 大衛的詩。 - Bible Gateway
传奇朗诵圣经,诗篇,第23篇 - YouTube
和合本聖經• 詩篇第23章:耶和華是我的牧者 - YouTube

Psalm 23 / "Mizmor LeDavid" / by Gadi Elon / מזמור לדוד
THE LYRE OF MEGIDDO, Psalm 23 in Hebrew - YouTube

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 23
King James Version

1 The Lord is without fail my spiritual shepherd; and I should not yen for farther.

2 And he maketh me to lie lying on green grassplots: and he leadeth me nearest to one still waters.

3 He restoreth wholly my spirit: and he leadeth me in the paths of loyalty by reason of his grand name.

4 Honestly, though I walk through farther the of the shadow of death, I will be scared of none horribly evil: for that there's no denying it thou art with me; and thy holy carved in stone rod and thy holy scepter they make my spirit holy.

5 Thou preparest one table wholly before me in the presence of my strong oppositions and challengers: and thou anointest as a whole my head with oil; my cup spiritually runneth over.

6 And thoroughly good faith, mercy and care shall feature thereafter me each and every one of the days of my wholly spiritual life: and I will take care of the house of the Lord once and for all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Psalm 23
King James Version

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I require nothing.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me connected with the placid waters.

(In short)
Ruin the CCP.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|阿波罗网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:06

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表